ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Good luuck beaut ! x

Come on Carly!!!!!

You'll be great :D Just hope im doing as well as you are now when im in my 8th week :D

Ruth
x

Good luck :) You are doing so well!!! Loving your menu from yesterday, your tea sounds yummy xx Vicky xx

Thanks All :) I lost 4lbs - so 20lbs in 8 weeks :)

Will see sexy chippy guy in a few weeks when I'm foxy lol!

I ended up not having pizza hut as my friend cancelled :( and went to wetherspoons so ate more pp but tomorrow is a new week and aiming to not eat all weeklies! Me and Karen have a challenge of max of 21 :D xx

Thanks All :) I lost 4lbs - so 20lbs in 8 weeks :)

Will see sexy chippy guy in a few weeks when I'm foxy lol!

I ended up not having pizza hut as my friend cancelled :( and went to wetherspoons so ate more pp but tomorrow is a new week and aiming to not eat all weeklies! Me and Karen have a challenge of max of 21 :D xx

WELL DONE on your loss... wooohoooo ... that is fantastic... way to go girl... :worthy:

Week 8: DAY 7 - Tuesday 12th June 2011 (UPDATED!!)

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Bars = 6pp

LUNCH
Homemade Cheese, Chicken, Bacon and Sauce in a Tortilla = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
NO HUT :( MY FRIEND WAS POORLY
SO MET MY SIS @ WETHERSPOONS
Double Burger with Cheese and Bacon and Chips... = 1,000,000pp
2 x Kit Kat Chunky = 14pp
2 x Curly Wurly = 3pp
1 x Homemade Cookie = 7pp

SNACKS
NONE

TOTAL PP = 1,000,045pp

Weeklies used: 0
Total weeklies used: 49/49

AP earned = 6 (Day 1 (Level 2) of 30 Day Shred!!)
Total AP earned = 42AP
Total AP used = 42AP

Next week better watch out coz I am coming for it! And I'm taking no prisoners!

xxxx

My best friends wedding is just under 60 weeks away! I would love to be at my ultimate goal of 9 stone 4 (the lightest u ever remember being as an adult - photo of me at 18 on here us roughly that time)

That is 135lbs away... And would mean losing 2.25lb a week! I have managed an average of 2.5lb a week over 8 weeks...

But 2lb a week would get me to 10 stone 5 which right now also sounds fabulous!!

A size 14 would be nice a 12 ideal and if I made the size 10 I'd cry!

I was wearing a size 26 trousers at the start of WW and it was tight... I mostly wear dresses and notice the suit ones are looser but having lost 20lbs a size 24 doesn't fit! Hope this shows soon coz the weight n inches are ;)

Anyways - my goal for this week is 3lb or more! Limit of 21 weeklies :) and shred at level 2 daily... (why did I say I would go to gym on thurs? I'm already dreading it ;( ) xx

Well done carly!!! 4 pounds is amazing, you said you would kick ass and you did! lets see you do it again this week!:) xxx

Will do my best :) x

wooohooooo :clap: well done!! awesome work gal...keep it up :)

Well done!! amazing result this week:) your thread is super encouraging! Keep up the good work! Xx

well done Carly 4lbs is FAB you will have no probs averaging 2.5lbs if you keep going the way you are good luck hun x

Well the weight loss isn't unrealistic but remember as you know we have good and bad weeks... but if you get to a 14 then that is fantastic... you will probably look like a size 10 then and toned lol

One step at a time with a goal and that is fantastic... keep at it... maybe put a photo of your friend up at the bottom of your posts will inspire you more to stick to it all as you will see her face and you know you want to look extra stunning (as you already are!!) on her special day!

Well done on your weight loss :) Keep it up. Got a couple little points queries...a bag of wotsits? and a birdseye chicken burger( the small round ones with the breadcrumbs on them)

Also i was bad yesterday and ate cauliflower with cheese sauce....how do i point the sauce? Was lowfat cheese. xx

Thanks Nic, Kimbo, Boofle, yes and Susan :)

Susan - wotsits 3pp for 19g bag, Birdseye burgers not in book - I would say 6-7pp, and cheese sauce depends how much 4-5pp? Not sure xx

Back