ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hello all :)

Wishbird - there are no daft questions - ask away :) meal sounds good - what u having for starter? Pudding sounds yummy! Let me kno how many pp it works out per slice :) depends where I'm eating at lol - Italian is actually weirdly low in pp... Pubs and Indians are high but can fit in weeklies ;) chinese can be low but I'm not a fan ...

Nic - that's rubbish about redundancy but new job sounds interesting too :) crime is really interesting! Clients are tough to handle!! X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hello all :)

Wishbird - there are no daft questions - ask away :) meal sounds good - what u having for starter? Pudding sounds yummy! Let me kno how many pp it works out per slice :) depends where I'm eating at lol - Italian is actually weirdly low in pp... Pubs and Indians are high but can fit in weeklies ;) chinese can be low but I'm not a fan ...

Nic - that's rubbish about redundancy but new job sounds interesting too :) crime is really interesting! Clients are tough to handle!! X

Starter is chicken n roast veg skewers, pudding is a nigella recipe that I have made so not sure how many it will be so I may just point up digestives, lemon curd, extra light Philli n fruit?
Most of my points will be for red wine lol x

Carly, don't be feeling bad about not exercising, you had such a long day, you've been doing so well:) I need to take a leaf out if your book and start doing some:) hope your having a good day at work hun, your job sounds so interesting!! Xxx

Hey All

Liz - I am such a loony - totally misread your 3 course before lol... sounds yummy... extra light philli is 3pp for 100g.. lemon curd is quite high but varies by brand so would have to check.. fruit is free and digestive is usually 2pp each again depending on brand... plus the butter in it... hope u managed to work it out

Lauren - the prison visit went fine thanks - was weird being patted down and searched by the dogs lol... and client was horrid but what more can I expect lol

Kimbo - thanks hun.... :) I found that it is best to just do any exercise u enjoy!

I am very disoriented and confuddled lol... I appear to have fallen asleep at 8ish and just woken up (apparently early mornings and busy days don't agree with me haha)... I was all ready in my gym gear to shred but apparently my body was not... I woke up at 3.30am so am catching up and then into bed properly... gonna shred tomorrow and do some Davina to make up for my two days without shredding .... feeling guilty :(

Gonna post my food now too... the 21pp plan is out of the window - to be honest I always eat them and usually a few APs and am still losing so will probably keep eating them till my losses slow :) not gonna go crazy but am gonna have some vodka at this quiz night tomorrow - it is BYOB and for charity - cheap and cheerful is all I can afford until pay day lol... and that's my only plans for the weekend :D xx

Week 9: DAY 3 - Friday 17th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Bars = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Warburtons Wrap = 13pp
Quavers = 2pp

Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Pastabake (50g Pasta, Sauce = 2pp, 2 bacon medallions, lf cheese) = 11pp
WW Choc Stick x 2 (White Choc) = 5pp

SNACKS
2 x Curly Wurly = 6pp

TOTAL PP = 46pp

Weeklies used: 5
Total weeklies used: 11/49

AP earned = 0 (NO Shred!! - Bad times but apparently by body thinks sleep is essential!)
Total AP earned = 6AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I'm taking no prisoners! xxxx

Well I now feel like total and utter crap!!!!!

For those regulars on here - U may recall the boy who was quite fit from the BBQ a few weeks ago... that I thought may be interested and my friend said was desperate.. evidenced by him pulling another loss after we left... anyways... 4.30am is apparently an appropriate time for him to find my number on fb ring me out of the blue and ask if I want him to come over so we can hook up... WTF?!? Do I look like someone who has that low selfesteem that that is a good chat up line!? He isn't the only one who is pushing for random "fun" - I feel utterly rubbish - I deserve better than this... and yet why do I feel guilty and want to apologise?!?!?!

xx

I'm an idiot!!!!!!!!!! I Facebook messaged him apologising if I was rude and got a dirty message back?!?! Who does he think he is! Grrrrr x

name and shame him carly....we can all show everyone what hes really like....scum like that dont deserve you......or anyone!!!

Don't let blokes like that get you down Carly, you are way too good for someone like that! id send him another message telling him to f off!!!
Don't let it make you paranoid either, he is probably like that with all women, probably think's he is god's gift! what a loser xxx

Thanks girlies! As Jane said on my other thread - he's a twunt - made me giggle! X

urgh i hate men like that

one should be shot every monday

Or every day even lol?! X

Nah, thats too much effort lol

Twice a week, double the cull.... :) I can't understand men like that, really.

Have a great weekend Carly, loving the menus x

Lol! Thanks Jen and Amber xx

Do you think 'hunger' would be a good defence?! Or lack of chocolate?! Has it been tried before?! Like PMT? I'd be spoilt for choice who to cull first!!! Mmmmm, let me think awhile..... Lol

Loving 'twunt'!!

Agree with the girlies!! And v glad they aren't all like that!! You just haven't found Mr Right!! Yet......... Hugs xxx

Thanks Jackie xx

get them in front of me on my jury service, i'll get them hung drawn and quartered lol xx

Back