ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hehe!!! Ok :) x

VeggieAnna said:
Don't let blokes like that get you down Carly, you are way too good for someone like that! id send him another message telling him to f off!!!
Don't let it make you paranoid either, he is probably like that with all women, probably think's he is god's gift! what a loser xxx

Anna
I love yr profile pic! I want a micro pig!! X

Ignore the stupid boy Hun! His loss! Keep yr pretty chin up sweet x

What a twonk!! Hate lads like that hun, file him under B.I.N :)

I AM AWESOME lol - after my guilt for doing no exercise for 2 days... I have just done over an hour of Davina DVD and day 3 of level 2 of the shred - 24APS ... I intend to enjoy a mars bar after tea and some vodka.. gonna have 23 weeklies but will have 15 left - so 5 a day for the next 3 days :) I feel fabulous.. and need a shower before going out haha

Much love - catch up later... gonna post food now... boys schmoys! :D

xxx

Week 9: DAY 4 - Saturday 18th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Sausage Pizza (Warbys Wrap) = 15pp
2x Curly Wurly = 6pp

DINNER
Pastabake (70g Pasta, Sauce = 2pp, 4 bacon medallions, lf cheese) = 15pp
Mars Bar = 7pp

SNACKS
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp
Vodka and Diet Mixer x7 = 14pp

TOTAL PP 64

Weeklies used: 23
Total weeklies used: 34/49

AP earned = 24AP (Day 3 (Level 2) of 30 Day Shred AND just over an hour of Davina DVD)
Total AP earned = 30AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I'm taking no prisoners! xxxx

I hope you don't mind me joining in. Joined WW a week ago for the millionth time but this time feels different and I am getting loads of motivation from reading a few of the diaries on here.

I am loving your diary Carly, I find myself cheering you on for weigh-in and getting good ideas for meals from you. You are doing so well and I am hoping that I can follow your example.

Ignore that boy, he clearly has to try and get one night stands because he is too shallow to keep a girlfriend. You are a clever and attractive lady who doesn't need to sell herself short, as you know.

Take care
x

Thanks very much kiwi dream!! Do u have a diary? I would like to follow u :) have u had ur first WI yet! I love WW! Hope my food ideas help and feel free to ask questions xx

Well I went to this quiz - for charity in a local church hall... BYOB.. so me and my friend shared a half bottle of vodka and I took my measuring thingy so I made sure I only had the 7 shots I had planned in my mixer....

Then someone suggested we go back to someone's house so I agreed and we picked up a bottle of wine.. and my friend brought bags of mini cheddars... and I was hungry so I had a packet and pp'd them immediately on my phone - 4pp more than planned.... but yummy!

So we went to the house and poured the wine .. but then I got a call off my sister (who works late and usually gives me lifts home after night out) and turns out she was ready to pick us up then..... so I resisted going to town and got a lift.... didn't drink the wine (reluctant to waste pp if not hitting town!)

Then my sister and my skinny best mate decided they wanted chips... and on the way there I thought I would probably have some too coz I wanted them (BAD TIMES - the fit chippy guy wasn't there!!!)... when we got there I resisted... then we got home and my sister was eating her chips so I had a curly wurly - another 3pp more than planned - but I resisted wine, chips and the inevitable multiple pints of cider I would have had in town :) well done me!!!! xxxx

Week 9: DAY 4 - Saturday 18th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Sausage Pizza (Warbys Wrap) = 15pp
2x Curly Wurly = 6pp

DINNER
Pastabake (70g Pasta, Sauce = 2pp, 4 bacon medallions, lf cheese) = 15pp
Mars Bar = 7pp

SNACKS
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp
Vodka and Diet Mixer x7 = 14pp
Mini Cheddars = 4pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

TOTAL PP: 71pp

Weeklies used: 30
Total weeklies used: 41/49

AP earned = 22AP (Day 3 (Level 2) of 30 Day Shred AND just over an hour of Davina DVD)
Total AP earned = 28AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I'm taking no prisoners! xxxx

Last edited:
Well done Carly!! You can always manage to keep track of a night out, I always lose track when the drink goes in lol!!! And whatever your eating in weeklies your earning in AP!! You are going to smash it this week!! xxxx

well done babe, you'd have felt really rubbish this morning if you had caved in to everything.

i went out, only had 5 smirnoffs but it was a mate's birthday and as i was the only female in the group the pub landlady gave me the birthday cake to slice. if i didn't have to cut the cake it wouldn't have bothered me but i couldn't resist a small slice, it was a sponge cake with cream and frosted icing on the top, pre-ww i would have eaten half the cake lol. pointed it as 7 although it really was a small slice and all safely within my weeklies so i feel good too :D xx

Yummy! I love birthday cake!! Well done for just having a little bit!!

Thanks both! Bit annoyed this morning! Scales have jumped up (still down from last WI) - but I did eat/ drink lots of weeklies yest so I probably deserve it really lol... Gonna do shred and Davina again today and then shred mon n tues and only have 8 weeklies left...so will enjoy them... Hoping for a nice loss xx

Aw I got the oh little chic fudge cakes and they kook delish! I may have to point them and see if they are worth it! They're only little xxx

Do it :) xx

well done Carly on resisting all the temptations, you will still come in with a loss this week I just konw it, as for the "twunt"(luv it!) forget him you are worth more than that.hope the rest of your weekend is fab x

Thanks hun! How bad were they Lauren? X

WELL DONE Carly, that is amazing !!!!!! you should be sooo proud of yourself :flirt2:

Thanks hun :) x

Back