ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Thanks Anna - are you scales fixed btw?

I have just done Davina DVD and level 2 of shred.. I better have an awesome loss on Tues lol... gonna do the shred mon and tues and have no more weeklies left but all planned so sure I will be fine :) not even having a treat on Tues this week (got 3 or 4 meals out next week - again all planned so will be fine) xx

Week 9: DAY 5 - Sunday 19th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Homemade Sausage Pizza (Warbys Wrap) = 15pp
Mars Bar = 7pp

DINNER
Homemade Peri Peri Burgers (Lean Mince, Garlic, Chilli, Herbs and BBQ Spice) = 11pp
300g Potato (boiled and mashed) = 6pp
Hellmans Extra Light Mayo - 1tbsp = 0pp
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp

SNACKS
Curly Wurly = 3pp

TOTAL PP: 49pp

Weeklies used: 8
Total weeklies used: 49/49

AP earned = 22AP (Day 4 (Level 2) of 30 Day Shred AND just over an hour of Davina DVD)
Total AP earned = 50AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I'm taking no prisoners! xxxx

Week 9: DAY 6 - Monday 20th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Warby Wrap and Sauce = 13pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Chicken Skewers (2 chicken breast marinaded in lemon juice, paprika, garlic and thyme and cooked on skewers) = 8pp
200g Potato (wedges made in frylight with bbq spice) = 4pp
Blue Dragon Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce - 1tbsp = 1pp
Crunchie Icecream = 4pp

SNACKS
2 x Curly Wurly = 6pp

TOTAL PP: 45pp

Weeklies used: 0

AP Earned = 14AP (Day 5 (Level 2) of 30 Day Shred AND 30 mins Davina DVD)
Total AP earned = 64AP
Total AP used = 4AP

Last edited:
Week 9: DAY 7 - Tuesday 21st June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 41
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Warby Wrap and Sauce = 13pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
1 x Birdseye 1/4lb Burger in Warby Thin with Sauce and Cheese = 10pp
150g Potato (wedges made in frylight with bbq spice) = 3pp
Hellmans Extra Light Mayo - 1tbsp = 0pp
Crunchie Icecream x2 = 8pp

SNACKS
Mars Bar = 7pp
KitKat Chunky = 7pp

TOTAL PP: 57pp

Weeklies used: 0

AP Earned = 6AP (Day 6 (Level 2) of 30 Day Shred)
Total AP earned = 70AP
Total AP used = 20AP

Last edited:
Hey Carly! your planned menus look good...i need to check out these warby thins, can you use them like a roll then?! i might have to check out ice cream crunchies for 4pp too :p yeah my scales weren't broke, they just needed new batteries! i have had a sneaky peek this week but as i don't weigh in till mondays gona wait till tommorow for my official results for this week and the week i missed! x

Has it been a whole week already?! wow! Good Luck tomorrow...

Never had the Warby thins before but I think that you can.. on the pic they are using them as rolls effectively.. they are only 3pp!! I am so excited.. i hear they are yummy toasted :) xx

thanks carly :) Yeah i just had a look at them online...i thought they were like wraps but they look more like rolls. i want some!x

They look yummy; I almost got them when I couldn't find the squares. How many do you get in a pack? xx

wow! your planned meals sound amazinggggg .. bet you cant wait for meal times ... Mmmmmm :flirt2:

thins are AWESOME!!! you get 6 in a pack, and they are like small square paninis, already sliced and are great instead of bread or rolls. well planned out menus there Carly, ya gonna do great this week again!

Thanks guys :) xx

So Christmas is 27 weigh ins away or 23/24 till the party... I would love to have average of 2.5lb a week which would mean a loss of 6 stone by Christmas - imagine the Christmas party frock :) xx

you will look fab, and it is so doable! id be happy with 1lb a week loss for 27 weeks,....id be bloody chuffed in fact lol...now THERES a goal to strive for!! we can do it :D :vibes: coming your way!

:) we will do it xx

Carly, mmm, your planned meals look lovely, I didn't know you could buy bbq spice so will look out for that.

I don't have a diary at the moment. I am not sure whether to start one or not as I did one elsewhere but no-one commented on it which made me think I must be too boring!

I have had one weigh-in and lost 2.5lb. This doesn't sound much but I had just come off 10 days of doing Lighterlife (meal replacements) so was just pleased not to show a gain!

You did very well resisting temptation yesterday, I am impressed! I avoided temptation yesterday by not going to the party I was invited to which I think is cheating really:)

I had to go into work today and resisted the McDonalds that everyone else had, I was suprised that I didn't even want it. Came home and had waffles, egg, beans, grilled toms and a slice of toast. Much nicer. Yum.

I have got a large grocery delivery coming on Tuesday and am looking forward to trying the warburtons square pizzas in particular.

Good luck for next week!

Well done hun!! Start a diary - I will follow u!!! A lot of the time I just look at my already subscribes threads but once I week I look out new diaries etc :) xx

ditto!!! i LOVE reading other peoples diaries on here, gains so much inspiration. making lots of minimates too...its all good :)

Defo :)

Thats really kind of you both, I will start one tomorrow as off to bed soon. DH has to get up at 12.30am to go to work, I am aiming to get into bed before he has to get up!

Back