ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Let us kno when u do and I'll look out for it zx

BTW, 1lb a week from now till christmas is a good goal. I will join in with this if I may. 1lb seems a reasonable target for me, usually I aim higher but fail one week and give up.

Yes ! do a diary, i'll follow it too:)

Hum sounds like a good idea for a challenge!!! Any 1 fancy it if i set it up??? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1lb a week challenge ?

Me please Lauren! I have been reading your diary (right from the start so it took me about a week!) but haven't been brave enough to post on it yet. You are an inspiration x

Sounds good... I will
Secretly be wishing for more lol... U gonna pop it in teams?! X

Lauren is my inspiration too :) also I'm
Super competitive and fighting to do anywhere near as well as u Lauren :) xx

Yeah i'm game too

New thread in teams :) add ur name xx

Was thinking more of a Christmas challenge! Set a target you want for then!!

I'm gonna go for 40lb for gold xxxx

Aw don't be afraid to post on my thread! I love having loads of girlies, xxxxx

Ha I find it hard to think of myself as an inspiration! I've as many bad weeks as good! Gonna try and get back to work now and start shifting these lbs of lard again (if they will move for me lol)

Will set challenge up tomorrow and post the link to it! Am of the laptop now so can't do it ATM xxx

Oh :( will set up another one for Christmas challenge too :) xx

Nah It ok we can all just put our personal weekly loss wish if that's ok! X

I've set up two :D - both in teams - 1lb a week challenge and Christmas challenge! Pop ur names down gang :) xx

Lol join em both :) lol I will sort the lists lol! One is just for the minimum
We want - 1lb a week
And one for the total we hope for :D cx

Hey hun :) Hope you're ok? You're doing so well this week! Do you mind if I join your '1lb a week' weight loss challenge, sounds fantastic and cretainly manageable without too much pressure :) Hope you're having a lovely day xx

Hi

Just to let you know that I have started my diary - called 'The Final Countdown', you are all welcome to view and post your comments (PLEASE view and post your comments lol!)

Carly I am interested in the wraps, fajitas, enchiladas etc that you make. Sorry to sound stupid but can you elaborate on how you make them please?

Thanks x

Hi Carly I only have 18lbs to lose can I still join hun? x

Back