ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hi
I don't have a final target weight. I want to lose another two stone and see how I look then. Is it ok if I join the drop a pound a week challenge?

oooooh Carly I'm soooooo excited you'll never guess what I've just bought????? Belvita YOGHURT CRUNCH...two bis sandwhiched together with yogurt they come in 5x2pk and as far as I can understand they seem to be working out at 6pp don't know y I will post nutritional values later and maybe you could work it out and see what you get .... anyway I'm havin a pk for brekkie tomorrow will let you know what they are like x

Yeah join us ! the more the merrier !

Oh my god Julie ! they sound lush ! post the nv and i'll use my calculator

jem3139 said:
oooooh Carly I'm soooooo excited you'll never guess what I've just bought????? Belvita YOGHURT CRUNCH...two bis sandwhiched together with yogurt they come in 5x2pk and as far as I can understand they seem to be working out at 6pp don't know y I will post nutritional values later and maybe you could work it out and see what you get .... anyway I'm havin a pk for brekkie tomorrow will let you know what they are like x

Oo they sound yummy x

I will be getting me some of those belvita bad boys :) yummy!!!!

You are sooooo welcome to join us :) - Jem, Angel, Shanny, L.M.O - will pop in on challenges after I have done my exercise DVDs :)

Fajitas - I have two wraps (7pp for two), then just the chicken (4pp for one breast) fried in fry light in chunks and with the spice (1/4 of pk if u want 4 servings out of wraps and spice or more if u like it spicy - add water and it makes a nice paste that really coats the chicken and cook off the water...) and then I have 50g of Asda LF Cheese (3pp) and the light soured cream is about 3pp for 100g (depending on brand) ... i dont have salsa but u can (but not sure of pp - imagine it wouldnt be too much).. and then lettuce if u like it... YUMMY!!

Enchiladas - I buy the pack but don't use the tomato stuff in it - I buy cheap pasata instead as I know it is defo free.... and then again fry chicken (4pp) then add pasata and spice and then get a dish and put some of the sauce in the bottom then use two corn wraps (6pp) and fill with the chicken and sauce... then pour leftover sauce on top and sprinkle with 50g cheese (3pp) and I have soured cream again to serve... (3pp)

Quesidillas - cook chicken and then add water and spice and instead of the salsa I use pasata - so u put frylight in a pan and add the corn wrap (2 = 6pp) .. put 25g of cheese on each wrap (3pp) and then half the chicken - then pour on some pasata and then fold in half - flip some both sides look toasted... then do with other wrap.. and serve with soured cream :)

My warby wraps I just cook chicken breast (in oven in tinfoil and water- 1/2 breast = 2pp) and fry bacon (up to u how much) in frylight... add cheese (50g asda lf = 3pp) and then add bbq and mayo.. or whatever sauce u fancy - I am gonna try sweet chilli one day...

Hope that all helps :)

xxx

Decided to have some choccie after wi tomorrow but have 70AP (or will have by tomorrow) so will still be well within :) first time in weeks where I am not having a big meal... got a few events coming up... lol xx

My warby wraps I just cook chicken breast (in oven in tinfoil and water- 1/2 breast = 2pp) and fry bacon (up to u how much) in frylight... add cheese (50g asda lf = 3pp) and then add bbq and mayo.. or whatever sauce u fancy - I am gonna try sweet chilli one day...

Hope that all helps :)

xxx

I'm coming round next time you make these! Will require lactofree cheese though lol. I like the sound of the bbq mayo and the sweet chilli. I have sweet chilli sauce if you make the wraps? ;)

Thanks Carly.
Weighed in this morning - one pound down! Does that count as my first week? (it took me to my first silver seven. One more pound and I hit five percent - that should be next week!!!!)

Well done L.M.O. on your loss!

Thats fantastic Carly, thanks for typing all of that out for me. Off to edit my shopping list now . . .

Plenty of room for u at my table with my wraps... Can u bring ur special cheese too?! Lol

Well done LMO - defo count as first week :) keep up fab work! 5% 5% :)

Enjoy kiwidream xx

Morning shred done! Day 6 of level 2 :) xx

Good Luck for WI tonight Carly :)!! I bet you have done ace. Wow well done on your exercise this morning too, wish I had your energy. Thanks for putting those recipes on, I'm so trying the enchilladas (cannot spell that lol) yummy xxx

Good luck for tonight. Fingers crossed for 2.5!

good luck for wi...bet you will be chuffed to bits! :vibes: coming your way ;)

all the best for tonight carly! xx

i've just had my first ever warburtons sandwich thin with 60g of ww cooked ham and it was absolutely delicious :), could be my new favourite sarnie lol

Good luck for tonight Carly, and set a place for me, I want one of your wraps! Warburtons need to sponsor you to do a recipe blog :) xx

Goodluck my beauty ! x

Hey Carly!! Good luck for later!! You've a mrf to catch...... Lol xx

Back