ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Amazing Hun well done so proud of you :) sorry can't reply in Spain we have free wifi tho :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yayyyy well done ... don't forget to post it on the monthly weigh in x..... well done!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOO, Im sooo jealous ... well done :flirt2:

Thanks all ;) really pleased! Ate a few AP today but not massive :) quite pleased! Gonna work hard again this week! Would love 4.5 for 2 stone but 2.5 would be lovely... We shall see lol xx

Well done Carly :) That is absolutely fab!!!!! Fantastic, keep up the great work! Vicky xxxx

Wow!! Carly, you are doing absolutely fab!! Biggg well done to you hun:) xxx

Absolutley Fab-u-lous Carly keep it up you can do it hun x

Thank u all :) u are my life line :D xx

And you Carly are ours!!! xx

you deffo are, our life line you are always there with answers to questions kind words when we need them , help n support when we are feelin low .... what would we do without you? Can't remember whose diary I made the comment about haveing a "MEET" did you see it I think it would be fab .....we could all save our weeklies and go for a lovely blow out meal together or something ... hope your havin a good day . x

I'm defo up for a meet up xx

Hello All :) Just got in from the cinema - two films in one night with my little sis - orange weds woop!!!

Well Bridesmaids is HILARIOUS!! SEE IT SEE IT NOW! And bad teacher is a bit cringey and awkward and probably not worth a watch.. sorry!

I had only 2 cans of diet coke and NO SNACKS!!! Back in the day there would have been Ben & Jerrys and a bag of Haribo and probably a bag of Choccie goodies too... I AM SO IMPRESSED!!

I stuck to my plan for today and have had only 1 weekly pp.. saving them up for my various meals out.. all planned and feeling very in control :) only slight worry is bbq with booze but I know I can do this!! and the meals out I feel totally in control :) YAY!

I am off to shred soon... just gonna post my food diary.. then I will catch up on all ur diaries after my exercise... I love reading them and chilling in front of tv before bed :)

Love ya all xxxx

Week 10: DAY 1 - Wednesday 22nd June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Warby Wrap and Sauce = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Homemade Toad in the Hole with Gravy (OMG!!!!! YUMMY - I gave my lil sis strict instructions and this was goooooood) = 17pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

SNACKS
NONE

TOTAL PP: 41pp

Weeklies used: 1
Total weeklies used: 1/49

Earned = 6AP (Day 7 (Level 2) of 30 Day Shred)
Total AP earned = 6AP
Total AP used = 0AP

Watch out world! xxxx

Your doing so well Carly :flirt2:

Week 10: DAY 1 - Wednesday 22nd June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Warby Wrap and Sauce = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Homemade Toad in the Hole with Gravy (OMG!!!!! YUMMY - I gave my lil sis strict instructions and this was goooooood) = 17pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

SNACKS
NONE

TOTAL PP: 41pp

Weeklies used: 1
Total weeklies used: 1/49

Earned = 6AP (Day 7 (Level 2) of 30 Day Shred)
Total AP earned = 6AP
Total AP used = 0AP

Watch out world! xxxx

Wow food sounds sooooo nice... will have to stop reading foodies tonight as feeling peckish haha ... keep at it x

Back