ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Wow you're doing fab. How hard is the shred? I'm tempted to get it...

Thanks guys :) xx

Shred is amazing! Hard but feel so good after! Xx

Cheers love. I might join you and get it. Have you tried the ww dcs that they are selling in the blue box?

Dcs? Is that DVD on phone prediction lol... Not tried it x

Goo you Carly!! Going out and especially the cinema is my weakness, too many yummy food there. You've done brill:) virtual pat on the back to you Hun! Xxx

well done Carly for resisting all those temptations at the cinema you have great willpower hun x

;-) well done on yr loss Carly that's fab!!!
X

well done on the cinema hun, that is my weakness too, i luv having a big bag of sweets. someone told me to have a small box of those werthers sugar free, just checked and it's 2points for 5 sweets so i might have a try at those (they will last ages cos i won't want to crunch too much in the cinema) :D

Lol I'm not a big fan of werthers - just rather go without lol!

Can someone please tell my why i'm so hungry today?! Grrrrrrrr I have eaten the same as I always do for Brekkie n lunch....

I'm out for my gran's 80th - it's two corurse pre-paid but I cancelled my pud - main is Cumberland sausage and chips and I estimated 29pp for that... But we are eating at 4.30 coz they have a wedding do at night.... I'll be bloody starving after :(

And then im at a BBQ on sat with drinks... And I am trying to save weekly pps for then... Plan to have food within dailies abs the booze... And out sun lunch but gonna have panini and cupcake within dailies... And then tea out on mon and again aiming to have my calzone from little frankies within dailies...

Basically this week has hurdles and plans in place.. And I do still have a few weeklies to use... Might just treat myself to my fave... Kit kat chunky... Coz I've had 3 Jaffa cakes which didn't even touch the sides.., I kno I can do it! Stupid hunger lol xx

Lol not really resisted - 7pp - 3 Jaffa cakes and sunbites :) xx

you deserve a treat Carly after all you have done really really well ....won't do you any harm ... hope tou enjoyed them x

Not really - just was trying not to have too much ... And did anyways haha ! It will be fine! Planned for rest of week subject to juggling x

Week 10: DAY 2 - Thursday 23rd June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Warby Wrap and Sauce = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Chicken in Eat Smart Masala Sauce and 1/2 Rice and 1/2 Homemade Chips = 14pp
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp

SNACKS
3 x Jaffa Cake = 4pp
Walkers Sunbites = 3pp

TOTAL PP: 49pp

Weeklies used: 9
Total weeklies used: 10/49

Earned = 6AP (Day 8 (Level 2) of 30 Day Shred)
Total AP earned = 12AP
Total AP used = 0AP

Watch out world! xxxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Week 10: DAY 2 - Thursday 23rd June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Warby Wrap and Sauce = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Chicken in Eat Smart Masala Sauce and 1/2 Rice and 1/2 Homemade Chips = 14pp
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp

SNACKS
3 x Jaffa Cake = 4pp
Walkers Sunbites = 3pp

TOTAL PP: 49pp

Weeklies used: 9
Total weeklies used: 10/49

Earned = 6AP (Day 8 (Level 2) of 30 Day Shred)
Total AP earned = 12AP
Total AP used = 0AP

Watch out world! xxxx

You and your bloody curly wurlys! I had to buy a pack of them today, coz every time i read your diary i want one and you can guarantee I probably won't even get to have one coz Ralph and the kids will get to them first!
xxx

didn't you know curly wurly is a propoints staple food? LOL x

Back