ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

I kinda did realize after my second day on here reading Carly's diary! I thought to myself "ah so that's her secret weapon"
xxx

i buy 2 packs every week so i never run out! x

Lol defo my secret weapon haha! X

5 pack for £1 in morrisons ATM x

freeze them...they last longer and you could smash them up and just have a lil bit at a time...or like me, smash them up and have lots of lil bits all in 1 go ;)

Haha!! Genius plan :) x

I can't describe how wonderful the shred is!

I was feeling like crying my eyes out... I felt awful because I tried on something that was too small and it still is... I kno I am going the right way... I kno im not giving up this time.. I was feeling a bit rubbish coz I'm still higher than I was at my best on SW... But only by 2.5lb

Just being silly really... Realising it's a long way off... Stressing about living with parents and money and buying clothes... And the scales are up a couple of lb and I didn't have a treat on tues - so think it's prob TOTM (even though I dont have a period) - explains weight, hunger and tears anyways lol

Anyways I made myself do the shred... And I feel much better - was cross at myself so pushed myself hard... :)

I'm off to bed soon coz working half day then my grans party :) hugs to all xx

keep smiling missy.... its a new way of life...week by week, slow and steady...you WILL get there!!

Thanks Dinx! Feeling fat n ugly today.,. I'll snap out of it soon x

awwww sugar, just look at that profile pic...you are gorgeous!!!!! i always looked in the mirror and saw an ugly fat freak...but read a tip that you should look in the mirror and find ONE thing that you like...even if its your hairstyle that day, or your eyes, or your smile...and concentrate on that....before you know it you will see the real you...the purdy you :)

Thanks Dinx! Got hair down but it looks weird today lol ... And I've got annoying patches of dry skin all over my face... I'll be fine lol xx

Chin up chick! We all have days/weeks/years like that lol I was feeling that way myself last week, I was just sickened by myself, not a good place to be. Hugs for you :)

YOU ARE AMAZING CARLY!!! you are gorgeous and smart and funny!!! We all have days when we feel like sh*t but you are always there for us!! We're here for you too xxxxxxxxxxx

Carly, I've been doing this for 3 weeks and I never stick at anything but hearing from YOU and YOUR determination and support, and belief has made me want to do this and I'm enjoying it too!
You are always sooooo positive it makes me more and more determine every time I read a post from you. You are brilliant and beautiful and don't forget it!
xxx

Hey Carly,

We all have rubbish days, I had one yesterday and just ate FAR too much. You're doing really well and just imagine how amazing you're going to feel when you hit your goal weight. It all takes time. I was moaning to my mum the other day that I was fat and not losing it quick enough (i want to wake up and it be gone!) and she said to me how long did it take you to get the way you are? (not comforting at all, thanks mum!) the answer is years, so it's going to take time for it to come off. Not years thank god, but a while. Your's is dropping very nicely. Keep it up, it'll all be sooooo worth it :) :) hugs and smiles.

i think we all get those days hun, i felt old aswell yesterday lol. ♥

Hope you're feeling better now Carly..don't stress about your weight till weigh in and see what the scales do then! well done on doing the shred when you were feeling down...thats amazing! when im down all i want to do is eat which only makes me feel worse! You're doing fab beautiful lady :) x

Back