ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hey sweety :) Hope you're ok my lovely and feeling better!! You are gorgeous and you're doing so well!!! I don't know about you but I feel time is absolutely flying by at the moment. Especially as you're busy, honestly it will be Christmas before you know it and you will be getting so close to your goal!! Have a nice evening xxx

have a great time at your Grandma's party eat drink and be merry hope it cheers u up hun x

Thanks everyone.. had a really good day but ended up having a few more pp than planned so have re-jigged my plan for the rest of the week and all is well again :)

I am annoyed at the scales which are showing me 3lb up for no real reason?! I have eaten weeklies which I do... and have exercised.. I will finish off all my weeklies at this bbq/booze thing tomorrow and will be good from then as I really wanted a 2.5lb lost this week .... I usually eat weeklies and will be exercising so hope its a blip...

No shred today tho as I went out at 8am and am just home now to settle down to bed .... Gran had a fabulous day :) xx

Keep up the good work Carly, your doing sooooo well .... dont let anything stop ya ... we all have our rubbish days, tomorrow is a new day :flirt2:

Week 10: DAY 3 - Friday 24th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Warby Thin with Bacon and Sauce = 6pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Cumberland Sausage and Chips (not many chips as was at 4.30pm and was one of those shared portions so embarrassed) = 20pp
Icecream = 6pp
Birthday Cake = 6pp

SNACKS
Mars Bar Cake = 4pp
Mini Bun and Cream = 6pp

TOTAL PP: 57pp

Weeklies used: 17
Total weeklies used: 27/49

Earned = 0AP (NO SHRED ;()
Total AP earned = 12AP
Total AP used = 0AP

Watch out world! xxxx

I'm pleased to hear that your Gran had a lovely day, that's the main thing :)

You're fab, m'dear, keep up the good work. I can't explain the mystery gain, but it'll just be a temporary thing, you wait & see xx

Yey ! glad you had fun! looks like you managed well ! x

Thanks guys :) I'm off for BBQ n booze soon... Only kno a few people but hope it's good and I stick to plan... Using my remaining weeklies this eve :)

I did the shred before I set off and when I get bk I have 3 days to make mystery gain go away :) xx

I weighed myself last night to punish myself and i was 14'11, weighed myself this arvo, 14'6 again ! scales should be locked up till WI lol

Scales are evil!! X

enjoy yourself hun and don't worry too much about the scales, they are sent from hell to torment us.

Thanks hun! Have defo used all my weeklies and more but will exercise tomorrow and mon eve n hopefully drag it back for WI :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks hun! Have defo used all my weeklies and more but will exercise tomorrow and mon eve n hopefully drag it back for WI :) xx

Well sounds like you are having a ball and being careful and isn't that what it is all about! Bet the party was a blast.....hate being anywhere with loads of new peeps and food lol. Drinkypoos don't bother me anymore as not been able to drink since meds on my birthday year and half ago! So I will read your thread and live it through your social life if you don't mind hahaha

This BBQ and booze sounds fun, I used to do bbqs with bring a bottle bring a dish and they would get a raffle ticket on the door...later in the eve it was party game time.....ah the things you do before marriage and medication :) :( lol. Live life as we only get one!! Xx

Last edited:
Glad you had a nice time last night- you'll lose this week no probs!

Glad your Gran had a lovely birthday too!

Ruth
X

sounds like you had a great time Carly, hope your not suffering too much today? x

Well I had a good night at BBQ! For some reason BBQs seem to be the only thing that really throws me! I had this big plan in place but it went a bit wrong... Had quite a bit more food than planned... And the same amount of drink as planned... So all weeklies gone and more...

Gonna try to earn a fair few AP tomorrow when I get home and Monday eve and gonna try to do DVD tues morning :) and will stick to dailies! Really hope for a little loss...

Think my prob with BBQs is all the people who are able to eat what they like and I feel cheated... Normally I can restrict and restrain... Lol but I can do it!!

Hope everyone is well :) xx

Glad you had a good time Carly!! After all we have to have a life too!! xxxxx

Mmmmm, BBQ's are amazing Carly, i think it doesnt help wen your given the food ..... atleast wen its a buffet you can put on your plate what you like ..... try not to let it get you down, just like laurenasha says, we all need to have a life too :flirt2:

Scales are sayin 4.5lb up :( gutted! I wasn't THAT bad -they have been up all week even when I was good :( boo! Anyways lots of exercise and maybe laxatives before WI?! Not been to loo much lately :( but I don't want to get addicted?! So maybe not xx

Back