ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hey you think it's your totm! Sure that's what happened me last week! Even if you have a small gain pet you will get it off next week xx

Well I don't actually have one but have been hungry all week n craving choc lol x

Yea :) I cant decide about getting senacol (sp?) x

If you haven't went then use it! You'll not get addicted! No point being uncomfortable xxx

I'll have a think... :) x

Well I had a good night at BBQ! For some reason BBQs seem to be the only thing that really throws me! I had this big plan in place but it went a bit wrong... Had quite a bit more food than planned... And the same amount of drink as planned... So all weeklies gone and more...

Gonna try to earn a fair few AP tomorrow when I get home and Monday eve and gonna try to do DVD tues morning :) and will stick to dailies! Really hope for a little loss...

Think my prob with BBQs is all the people who are able to eat what they like and I feel cheated... Normally I can restrict and restrain... Lol but I can do it!!

Hope everyone is well :) xx

Snap! BBQ's cause me a problem too. All my friends can eat what they like & don't put weight on so I always feel like I haven't enjoyed the BBQ when I just have a pc of chicken with salad. Sausages & burgers always taste so much better on the BBQ. :)
One way around it I've found is taking my homemade burgers with me & have them cooked on the BBQ. x

Thanks hun :) x

And for the alcohol bit i just add either diet lemonade or slimline tonic to drinks to make them last plus it means I can have a large glass & it feels like I'm drinking more. :) x

Carly :( I'm sure you'll fix the 4.5lbs I personally wouldn't take Senakot because id rely on it every week :( I already take Lavicol and have it on prescription so I don't have a problem lol!

Hope your ok!

Ruth
X

if you're having it because you feel constipated or uncomfortable i'd say yes ,there's no point feeling yucky when you don't have too. they don't cause any problems taken occasionally.

Glad you had a great time at the bbq hunny!! Ahh I know they're my downfall too, and is soo annoying when all my friends are stuffing their skinny faces without a worry lol. I'm sure you'll be in for a great loss on Tues. Don't worry that the scales are up hun, water levels vary throughout the week and as you drank last night it could be something to do with that. I try not to make any sneaky peaks on the scales xx

BBQs would be my downfall too if I liked them! Did you enjoy yourself? That's all that counts and that 4.5 will be off in no time :)

Ruth
X

Oh my god ! at last ! i've found someone else who doesn't like bbq's !

Bleh can't stand them and don't see what the hype is all about! I've had 4 in my life!

Ruth
x

Lol :) thanks all!

Well I earned 30AP and now only 0.5 up!!! :) xx

LittleRomany said:
Oh my god ! at last ! i've found someone else who doesn't like bbq's !

I hate BBQ's too but my hubby loves them, I must be the most unenthusiastic miserable person at others BBQ's!

Are you feeling better now?
xxx

Feeling better :) x

Back