ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

very best of luck Carly x

Good luck my sweet :) I'm sure you have done fab!!!! Enjoy pizza hut tonight, yummy xxxxxxx

Thanks everyone... Well I put on 1.5... Honestly im gutted! I ate hardly anything all day and earned twice as many AP as i had eaten... But there is nothing I can do now! I kno I did my best to fix it... So gonna enjoy hut and get it off and lots more next week!! U will not beat me scales!! Xx

bless ya carly but that's the right attitude, enjoy your pizza and then tomorrow is another day

love and hugs xxx

Gah, I wouldn't let that get you down Carly. Looking at your activity level I'd say you converted some fat to muscle for sure this week!
Enjoy the hut, yum yum :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks everyone... Well I put on 1.5... Honestly im gutted! I ate hardly anything all day and earned twice as many AP as i had eaten... But there is nothing I can do now! I kno I did my best to fix it... So gonna enjoy hut and get it off and lots more next week!! U will not beat me scales!! Xx

Sorry to hear that Carly, you can and will do it though. Good to hear you so positive, you really don't know what I'd di for a pizza right now, enjoy Hun!
xxx

Enjoy your pizza Carly! You can do it ! Think I'm gonna go for a chow mein :) x

Go Carly ! i love how you always bounce back ! big MWAH !!

Enjoy your meal hun :) You are doing sooo well!! Just look at it that you're 3lb down in 2 weeks which is ace, and I'll know you'll get a good loss next week! Have a lovely night and chill xxx

Aw bless u Hun don't let the scales defeat u! It's all that exercise u doin its all that muscle! Have u been measuring yourself? I find as soon as I put on a bit but measure myself I have lost an inch x

I think its muscle Carly!

Don't be disheartened you'll do fab next week!

Ruth
X

That is the spirit Carly... pick yourself up dust yourself off and start again... have a fun night tonight and there is a new day tomorrow sweetie...

Don't forget to nip by the Monthly Weigh In Team and let us know how much you want to crush out next month... you can do it!! xx:D

Thanks all :) feeling ok but off to bed now will catch up properly tomorrow xx

Sorry to hear your gain .... altho, i recon after earning those hefty ap's ... it could be muscle .. i bet your aching now ... you should be so proud of yourself .... 1.5lb ia bloody nowt compared to how far you have already come ... i hope that pizza went down a treat and remember your at the start of a fresh new week now, forget your loss and look to the future :flirt2:

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks all :) feeling ok but off to bed now will catch up properly tomorrow xx

Nighty night sleep tight xx

Sent from iPad

You'll do great next week Carly.

Have you been tracking your inch loss? Taking your measurements can give you the motivation when the scales are going down. xxx

Thanks Guys!

Boo I measure every 4 weeks so will be due in two more weeks :) x

How are you doing on the inch loss Carly?

I was so shocked when I did mine but pleasantly so. :) xx

Erm after 8 weeks I'd lost 6" off waist, 5" off hips, 0.5" off arm, 1" off thing and 2" off bust :) x

How about u? Cx

Back