ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Thats great going. :)

I forgot to do mine so my PT still had my measurements from March & I took my measurements again nearly 2 weeks ago so after about 14 weeks I'd lost 53.5 inches in total!!
Strangely though I haven't seen the dress size go down but maybe thats cos I have about 3 different sizes in my wardrobe.
I have noticed my trousers are hanging off my waist & thighs & my blouses are loose on the upper arm now too. :) x

Yay :) that's amazing!! X

Hey carly,

Don't feel too disheartened, Like everyone else says it's probably muscle building. Maybe you should measure your inches a bit early to give you a boost?

you're doing great don't worry about the weight gain, i reckon a big loss for you next week :)

hope you had a good sleep Carly .... next week will be a fab week for you ... you can do it ..your such an inspiration to us all x

Thanks all!

Day 1 of my new week is fine :) I am splitting my weeklies 7 a day and will not be eating any APs

I have had a very long day - up at 7am and not bk from work till 8.30... feeling really drained after a tough case didn't really work out .... I am really stressing about getting drowsy while driving (doctors say there is nothing wrong) and my face is all blotchy with dry skin so feeling self conscious..

Its funny how things randomly get on top of you....

But food has been fine .. I think I may just have to go to bed soon even though I had sooo many posts to catch up on....

I can't be bothered to exercise ... I have work to do because my tough case continues tomorrow... oh well what can you do....

xxx

Week 11: DAY 1 - Wednesday 29th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Ravioli = 8pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Homemade Burgers, Mash and Sauce = 15pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

SNACKS
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp
Crunchie = 5pp

TOTAL PP: 47pp

Weeklies used: 7
Total weeklies used: 7/49

Earned 0AP
Total AP earned = 0AP
Total AP used = 0AP
xxxx

Last edited:
Bless u x u need rest honey x good luck with ur case x hope u feel better tomoz x as tomorrow is another day x ;-)

Thanks xx

Hey Carly! Just dropped by to see how you are today?! Hope you're feeling better!! Gutted for you about your gain this week - but you know what you would tell us....... Lol.

I had a sts - which feels like a gain. Sigh... BUT - I went out and bought 'Your Shape' for Wii and at 1.30am, I was sweating like a horse in my lounge!! I know we are supposed to 'glow' - but there was serious sweating of the horsey variety!! Only did 20 mins!! My 'shape' was then lying in a heap!!

I am in awe of your activity and am determined to stick at it!!

Hope you're well and good luck for a huge loss this week xx

Carly- I keep meaning to say to you!!!

When you worked at Center Parcs- was it at Whinfell Forest? I go there 3+ times a year so I might have seen you haha! I have been going to Center Parcs at least twice a Year since I was born (Sherwood before Whinfell) and I came when it was Oasis!! I bet I have walked past you- which bit did you work in?

Hope your feeling ok :)

Ruth
x

Hope you're having a lovely day hun :) Your menu looks yummy, will have to try some burgers xxx

ah dont worry bout gain, it will be gone next week and more, and doing work outs will build muscule which is heavier :D

Thanks all :) Feeling better now.. Was feeling cacky but have done Shred.. it really does make me feel good... no more missing it... lol

Jackie - that made me laugh - what does that game involve? may need to be purchased lol

Han - thanks hun :)

Ruth - yea it is the whinfell one.. I was in Hucks and Rajinda :) Bet I probably did see u! weird!

Angel and Irishlady - thanks muchly :)

Well we were invited to this barristers chambers party today from 4-8... there was only canapes provided and I was driving so no drink... I had a tiny piece of quiche and for some reason was not hungry.. I was feelin uncomfortable with all the skinny fabulous types and wanted to go home... but felt rude so ended up staying and then we had tapas at like 9.30.. I had hardly anything so just counting as rest of dailies then had my kit kat chunky as my 7 weeklies (splitting 7 per day...)

Then I got weighed and I was up another 1lb... hope its just coz I had just eaten/ hadnt exercised yest/ haven't needed loo... lol... coz if not I will be confused.. I always eat weeklies and usually some AP ... aiming for just weeklies this week.. and aiming to exercise around 60/70AP.. trial and error as I tell everyone :)

xxxx

Week 11: DAY 2 - Thursday 30th June 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Wrap = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Tapas = 19pp

SNACKS
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp

TOTAL PP: 47pp

Weeklies used: 14
Total weeklies used: 14/49

Earned 6AP (Day 3 of Level 3 of 30 Day Shred)
Total AP earned = 6AP
Total AP used = 0AP
xxxx

Glad you're feeling better Carly!!

Your Shape for Wii - £16 in Tesco (£27 on label but only £16 at checkout!!) comes with the disc and camera thingy. Scans your body and 'Eva' the EVIL coach makes you work on parts she recommends but you can change it to suit yourself. You decide how long for etc. Quick and easy to set up and all geared to you after adding your details - height, weight etc. I called her everything as I tried to keep up with the evil skinny cow!! Lol. Over 400 diff exercises and controller free - the camera picks up your movement. I think it's all aerobic stuff. I've got to admit that I did feel good after and it was funny. Slept like a baby too!!
About to go back on now to see what she has to say for herself!! Lol xx

Sounds good!! Might just partake x

Your doing well Carly, try not to let the exercise side of it all take over your life .. i use to make myself run 3/4 times a week and never lost any weight, just gained more n more fluid ... Try to take it easy as when your exercising, your body takes on more fluids & muscle as it dehydrates ya, so the body tries to retain as much fluid as possible, which is prob why you find your gaining !! .. plus, once the body gets use to high intensity exercise, it gets use to it and then wen u want easier weeks, your bodys metabolism slows down because it is use to burning so much fuel ..... your doing so well, i was just checking out your start BMI compared to your BMI now, you have gone down soooo much .... so dont beat yourself up, your just havin a bad week, we all get em, i bet the next weigh in, youll be whippin those scales into shape ..... :flirt2::flirt2:

Now I'm worried... Dont want to set myself up to always have to do loads of high intensity! this dieting malarky is confusing lol xx

Back