ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

30 day shred is a 30 day workout by Jillian Michaels (biggest loser trainer). There are 3 levels - 10 days of each and "you can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days".

I bought it but I'm not quite fit enough to do it yet!!

This link will give you a taster:
‪Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred‬‏ - YouTube

Hope this helps x

Have a great time :wavey:

x

Hope you're having a fab time Carly, you deserve it! if you get a small gain you will have it gone in no time cus thats the kinda lady you are! :) x

Thanks Carly, did the 30 Day Shred yesterday. It was not nearly as bad as I thought, in fact I enjoyed it, I am well out of shape but still managed it, sore today but I stepped on the scales and 2 lbs lost, woo hoo :) your diary is an inspiration :-D x

Hope you're having a fab time Carly! I miss you hun xxx

Its all way too quiet without ya Carly :gen126:

WELL.....how did it all go ...hope you had a fab time and haven't run off and left us lol x

Hello My Lovelies!!!!!!!

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I had a frigging awesome time....

I didn't take much booze with me because I was planning to be good but the food on offer made that tough... so I ate a lot more than I planned... didn't have much to drink tho.... I imagine I will put on a little bit... we shall see tomorrow... am out for a meal after WI but then from Wednesday onwards I will be back to it 100% and will try to increase the exercise ... probs re-do the shred :D

Not gonna post my diaries for the weekend or today/tomorrow but in total I am 272 pps over my weeklies lol... sure I earned some AP with the walking but dunno how many...

I realised while I was away that I can enjoy myself and have a week off plan because I know I can do it and I know I will get there! and if it isn't by my best friends wedding next August at least I will be a damn site smaller than now!

I am going to really enjoy Leeds Festival - take plenty of booze, plenty of pennies and have a really fun time - eat and drink as I please and pick up afterwards - it is too expensive to waste time worrying... and I know I can get back to it afterwards :D

Some horrid people did say nasty things tho - the classic old man who said "I bet you fill a sleeping bag" and the random drunken idiot who said "fat arse" - screw them - I didn't get upset ... I realised that they won't be able to say stuff like that soon enough!

Two other random thoughts
* I was looking at guys there and now have a random shopping list of what I want in my future man hehe - loves festivals, happy, friendly, kind, funny, funky dress sense, good lucking and puts up with my quirks, snoring and smelly feet... hehe... any suggestions?
* I was also thinking how funky I will dress when slim... and how much more fun I will have at festivals.... I want to be the one down the front dancing.. need to find some more friends who are like me too :)

Well I think I have rambled enough!!

I BLOODY MISSED U LOT!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET U ALL... NOVEMBER STILL GOOD??? Xxxxxxxxxxxx

We all missed you loads hon! Glad you had a great time at the festival... I wouldn't worry about pp either. I have a festival in september and I prob won't be counting pp for that but will _try_ to be sensible with food (not so sensible with drink heehee). XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hehe :) thanks chick! working my way through posts! will see u on ur diary soon lol x

Sounds like u had a great time!! Glad to have u back!! Love the man shopping list!! Good luck for wi tonight I'm getting weighed tonight this week instead of tomorrow. Am sure uv not done as bad as u think but even if u have ul do fab next week and u had a good time that's all that matters!! Dont listen to idiots that have stupid comments to make it's usual because theyr insecure about themselves that they comment on other ppl!! Think I may possibly have decked them tho lol!!! Xx

Sounds brilliant hon!! And life is too short not to enjoy in moderation and not to stick 2 fingers up to those who are numpties. :D
And I love your vision for the future. :party0049:

Have a goal and hold on to it! :)

Good luck with WI

x

Well done healthy mind promotes healthy body then in turn as you develop healthy body it makes for healthy mind and we live longer.
I was a WW clerk till today but that was not helping so going it alone on the online plan. Wish me luck lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great to hear you had a fab time, life's for living enjoy x

Comments made by insignificant oafs don't count, small minds or small something else ;-) it's what the people you care about think that matters and we think your great x

Glad to have you back xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you had a good time! Don't worry about those stupid men! I hate the type that feel the need to say it and in my case state the obvious it's like I know I am fat!!! They are usually ugly and they can't change that!!! X

Glad to have you back Carly and pleased to hear you had a fab time! Ignore any negative comments I always think to myself I can do something about my weight but unfortunatley for them they are unlikely to be able to do anything about the fact that they're knobs!!! You are a beautiful person inside and out x

Glad ur back hun and sounds like you had a good time!!

I hate arseholes!!! :( why must they comment?? but glad u didnt get upset xxx

Back