ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Good luck for wi later Carly!! Hope it's not too bad!! Fingers crossed xx

Good Luck for later I'm sure you will be fine!

Ruth
X

Hope you don't mind me reading - but sounds like an awesome time, well spent and leeds festie will epic! I lovvvve festivals! hehehe

Some men are muppets and think they are funny when really they are sad and pathetic. Will done for ignoring.

Man List sounds fab also! Enjoy and good luck

Love your man list :) he sounds like a catch! Ha. Ignore men like that they need to insult others to make them feel better about themselves! Absolute 'insert bleeped word here ha'.

Leeds fest will be great I want to go to a festival!! my bfs brother is going to Leeds but he has the longer stay ticket I think..going for like 5 days or something!

The meetup has to happen I already told the bf I was going ha :) xx

All the best for later love, hope the damage is minimal! xx

* I was looking at guys there and now have a random shopping list of what I want in my future man hehe - loves festivals, happy, friendly, kind, funny, funky dress sense, good lucking and puts up with my quirks, snoring and smelly feet... hehe... any suggestions?

sounds like the perfect guy...but im sorry to burst your bubble here but i am afraid all the fellas like that already have boyfriends ;) hehe

Glad ya had a great time n u r bak! Lol
Sounds like an awesome time n u were in need of one me thinks with yr job!
Well done on the bloke list u will get one who loves u for who u r n not wot u look like sweet! N u will always have a good time no matter how slim u r cos that's the sort of person u r!
Glad u ignored nasty comments, ppl can b so hurtful!
Good luck for WI!
Keep up yr positivity!
Xx
;-)

Hehe you're so popular Carly ;)
Good on you ignoring those nasty comments! I dunno how people can be so downright rude?! People can be so nasty. We all know you're a great girl whatever size you are!! :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Glad you had such an awesome time hun! And you're right, festivals are there to be enjoyed :) Screw the mean commenters:) As long as you're having a blast that's all that matters.

Hehe done 10 Reading weekends and loadsa other smaller fests and never get bored of 'em - addictive arent they?

Glad u had fun Carly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ignore the nobs ... comments like that only make u laugh at their patheticness !!!!!!! plus everyone loves a bitta arse ... better than no arse i say .... :rolleyes:!!! ..... hope you have a lovely rest of the week :D xxxx

Thank u all! U are all so wonderful and sweet!

I STS this week and am really pleased! Would love to get 5lbs off this week to get into 17s but the most I have lost on ww is 4.5... I'll try my best :) any loss will be lovely!

Right what about Nov?! Xx

Well done on STS! U must b pleased with that with ur festival Hunni xx
Yay x
Nov- I will come if I can n it will b for the day but it sounded like u doing it at end of month which will be lovely for ya but I will b on my cruise!;-)

Well done on sts it's fab news xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Carly STS is brilliant!!

that's a great result for this week carly, proves you can have a fantastic time and not gain weight! x

Back