ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Haha, im on and am jst this second planning my food for tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Go girl :) x

Yeh i think i need to do the same i am having too many snacks and having low points meal so i think i need to have higher meals in points and no snacks ! X

;) thanks x

Good luck ladies :) x

Yep , i think its coz ive discovered so many bad foods that i can have for little points lol , tomorrow is a new day :)

i was 3lb up last week and it just fell away on the weigh in day, hope the same happens for you hun.

i'd been feeling a bit frustrated of late, weightlosses have gone down hill after the detox, i know i was ill and shouldn't beat myself up over it.

today i was finding my clothes for hols (4 weeks on tuesday :D) i had bought a swimming costume that was very tight, shoehorn tight, that was about 4 weeks ago and i was dreading trying it on.

i tried it on and it fits a lot better, i was really surprised, i couldn't believe it was me in the mirror. made me feel tonnes better.

so even though you might not been losing many lbs, i'm sure you'll be losing inches with the exercise you do.:) x

hope you all lose loads next week x

CarlyLanky140 said:
I'm gonna start my three positives a day:

1. I have "stuck" to ww for 20 weeks! Despite the bumps I'm here and 35.5lbs down (well probably slightly less now lol)
2. I went to body pump today!
3. I got out of bed before 10 am on a Sunday lol!

Xx

I love your positives today! Just think - we started at the same time 20weeks ago BUT you kept at it & lost over 35lbs - and I fell off it in spectacular fashion & am heavier now than I was when I joined here 1st time.
I have no doubt you will succeed on this journey - and with all this extra gym time you're getting in i'm sure you'll get a loss next week :)
Also I'm sorry you feel so bad abour going into work tomorrow - it's a ghastly feeling which I've had many times - hope this week is a better one for you

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks ladies :) I will be fine :) I will lose this!

Thanks Rosie-Lee :) glad the cossie fits better :D xx

I prefer to just hav a main BUT... yer waiting SOOOOOOO long for yer dinner if ya dont hav starters that I always end up having one.. Normally go for soup no bread n no croutons.. Diet or no diet :D
And dont really do desserts.. Unless i'm out with Elane (my naturally thin mate who would eat rings round ANYONE)

Those deserts look Sooo delicious! I have such a sweet tooth, then again a savoury one too! Haha :)
Good luck for wi, whatever it is you will lose it by next wk! it's hard dieting n having a social life! Xx

Sometimes I go for two starters and a pudding. You get three courses, but just smaller sizes. Almost all of the fun without the huge main portion. Often the starters look better than the mains to me, and you always have room for pud.....

L.M.O. said:
Sometimes I go for two starters and a pudding. You get three courses, but just smaller sizes. Almost all of the fun without the huge main portion. Often the starters look better than the mains to me, and you always have room for pud.....

Hehe I do that 2! Starters are yummy ;)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hey Carly...hope your well...see youve had a lot to deal with career wise...hope its all sorted soon....hope you acheive your dream :)

Back on track aswell - good on you :) You'll see a mega loss in a week or so...U CAN DO IT!!

those desserts look yummy :) i've never tried creme brulee either but looks like semi set custard to me :/ hmmmm ... there's defo an extra column in your stomach for a dessert :D xxx

Back