ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Good luck with wi xx

Hey Carly. Good luck for wi later xx

Go Carly!
Good luck for weigh in!!!

Good luck chick xxx

Saw your update on FB... Glad you're keeping your chin up hon. you've lost a lot of weight so far. I was feeling down last week about gaining 2lb but then I thought of how I'd lost 34lb (36lb now) altogether since last year and just told myself to stick at it. You're fab!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi Carly, hope your ok sweet. I'm not on Facebook at the mo, I've suspended my account for a bit coz of some bullying *****es but I really hope you are ok.

xxx

I don't have you on fb but just want to say whatever the outcome was on your wi your are a big inspiration to us all on here and do not worry as you will back rocking those wi's next week xxx

Hi Tracy - hope u are ok... I will kick some bullying ass!!

Star - feel free to add me on facebook... Carly Lancaster

Thank you all for the well wishes and luck! I had a bit of a crappy day - for those not on fb this is a summary I put on earlier:
"I feel like curling up in a ball and crying!

Chat with the parents went as badly as expected! I don't kno what to do!

I have probably put on 3 or 4lbs since last WI! I have tried for two weeks to get my 7lb Leeds festival gain off and I Havant! I'm facing the music this eve!

But i'm still 2 stone 3/4/5 down depending on WI and my size 26 trousers are about to fall off but size 24s are too tight?! I just feel like a big fat lump! I want nice clothes :(

I WILL get back to ww 100% as of tomorrow! I WILL lose 2 stone more by Christmas! I WILL get into nice clothes and be a beautiful slim bridesmaid! I WILL decide what job I want to do

Xxx"

I have been to classes at the gym Thursday/ Sunday/ Monday and Tuesday this week... I will be going Wed/ Thurs/ Mon and Tues this week....

I went to WI and I put on 4.5lb... I am back to it tomorrow and I will be going to the gym... I am away to Leyland near Preston this weekend but two of the other girls who will be sticking to ww too so will save weeklies till then :D Would love to get that 4.5 and some more off this week....

Further detail re: parents - basically they said they think I give up at things and don't stick at anything.. my dad even suggested he doesn't think I can do it, thinks I can't cope with stress/ pressure... you name it...they said it.... Now I am doubting myself.... I am going to do this work exp and apply for teach first and PGCE and I will wait and see how I find work over the next year.... How do you know for defo if you want to do a job without doing it?

Anyways.. rambled enough... I am back to ww 100% (still gonna use weeklies) and going to gym 4 times.... and to do work exp and PGCE/ Teach First application form filling.... Gonna catch up with everyone now :D

xxxx

Aww sorry to hear ur feeling down, you'll get that 4.5 off easy! You've done so well, should b proud of yourself! and as for career change, don't doubt urself, you can do anything u put ur mind to! Don't stay miserable in a job u hate xx

Thanks darling x

Back