ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Yay to ur positivity Carly, ur bak! Love ur positives for the day! Congratz x
U will get there u just have to believe...
God I sound like summit off Disney lol x
Take care today xx

Awww Annie I just wana hug u.. That's awful of ur Mam.. i'm sorry if I sound like a b1tch.. can't imagine my Mam ever being that negative towards me.. My Mam was the best.. She wud be proud of me for scrubbing floors if she thought that was what I wanted to do and made me happy.. I just dont get some Mam's :eek:(
My Dad on the other hand.. well.. He's a different kettle of fish altogether.. Nothing is ever good enough.. We were chatting last week about my niece (she's in care and only 14 but struggles with her weight so it needs to be watched) And I said she had gained a bit again but looks great.. He said (always to her defence no matter what.. even when yer not being mean) "have u seen yerself lately? U may hav lost some weight but ya'v still a way to go before u can comment!" No matter what you do he'll find a negative.. He has no interest in any of us (me n my brothers) So I understand the negative parent thing.. But not with Mam's..
Anywho.. seem to hav gone off track there a tad.. What I will say is u are both clearly intelligent and inspirational and I know (and I dont even know u personally) u can both get to where U wana be.. And feck anyone else.. its ur life.. Do what makes u happy :D xx

hiii carly :) my mum is really negative about me n even said to me "that i fail at everything n i won't finish my degree (that i've not started yet) n i should just give up n get a proper job" how nice is she ... when i got into uni she gloated a bit coz i missed one grade which stopped me from going to the one i wanted to go to but now she's happy for me but ano she still thinks that i'll fail :(

i stopped WW to go on hol n not started back yet n my hol was 4 weeks ago :( oopsies ... i just cba any more but i hate having to wear tight size 12s or baggy 14s eughhh

you'll do great chick just power on through xxx
You need to finish that degree and prove her wrong hon. Honestly its the other way around with my parents... they expect me to be able to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING and if I slip up or dont do well in something, I feel like I've let them down. They dont understand the amount of work that goes into a degree (especially the last year) where I was stressing like crazy and all they had to say was "no bother to you" and I was scared shitless to fail anything. You CAN do it though. Parents can be too negative or put too much pressure on... you can show your Mam that you're not a failure and then she'll have to eat her words!

I'm the same hon, my 12s are a lil tight but my 14s are absolutely huge on me now... very annoying!! Get back to it hon and me and you will have the 12s fitting us perfectly soon :D:D xx

Thanks hun! U are awesome! U got into uni! U can do it! U can get into size 12! We are strong awesome women :) x

i defo can :) i've tried for 3 years to get into uni n i'm not gona give it up now :D

Awww Annie I just wana hug u.. That's awful of ur Mam.. i'm sorry if I sound like a b1tch.. can't imagine my Mam ever being that negative towards me.. My Mam was the best.. She wud be proud of me for scrubbing floors if she thought that was what I wanted to do and made me happy.. I just dont get some Mam's :eek:(
My Dad on the other hand.. well.. He's a different kettle of fish altogether.. Nothing is ever good enough.. We were chatting last week about my niece (she's in care and only 14 but struggles with her weight so it needs to be watched) And I said she had gained a bit again but looks great.. He said (always to her defence no matter what.. even when yer not being mean) "have u seen yerself lately? U may hav lost some weight but ya'v still a way to go before u can comment!" No matter what you do he'll find a negative.. He has no interest in any of us (me n my brothers) So I understand the negative parent thing.. But not with Mam's..
Anywho.. seem to hav gone off track there a tad.. What I will say is u are both clearly intelligent and inspirational and I know (and I dont even know u personally) u can both get to where U wana be.. And feck anyone else.. its ur life.. Do what makes u happy :D xx

my mum thinks she's helping so then i don't get disappointed :/ hmmm i duno ... sometimes she's great but then at others she's a right *****, its worse when my mates are round n she says stuff to em :/ eek ... they all thought she was joking at first but now they know she's being honest.

its much easier to just ignore her ahahahaha

You need to finish that degree and prove her wrong hon. Honestly its the other way around with my parents... they expect me to be able to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING and if I slip up or dont do well in something, I feel like I've let them down. They dont understand the amount of work that goes into a degree (especially the last year) where I was stressing like crazy and all they had to say was "no bother to you" and I was scared shitless to fail anything. You CAN do it though. Parents can be too negative or put too much pressure on... you can show your Mam that you're not a failure and then she'll have to eat her words!

I'm the same hon, my 12s are a lil tight but my 14s are absolutely huge on me now... very annoying!! Get back to it hon and me and you will have the 12s fitting us perfectly soon :D:D xx

i can't wait to qualify n for her to eat her words, even if i come out with a 2:2 or a 2:1 she won't be coz she thinks only a 1st will do :/ we'll see lol ... they need to invent a bloody size 13 n i'll be reet ahahahah doesn't help that i'm a short arse too xxx

Chin up hun, my family are not supportive at all constantly they come home with cake and chocolates and i sit there and think my god how on earth am i gonna go through this day without going on a rampage and eat it all!! My OH is however very supportive but he likes me as i am and doesnt want me to loose weight but cos i do then hes more than happy to help. Keep believeing in yourself babe your still my inspiration to lose weight xxx

Thanks all :) another good day... had 6 weeklies but am still pleased with that :D

WEEK 22: DAY 2 - Thursday 15th September 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Ravioli = 8pp
Curly Wurly x2 = 6pp

DINNER
Bacon Panfry (Bacon, Cheese and Potatoes - what's not to love?!) = 16pp
Twirl = 3pp

SNACKS
Twirl x 2 finger = 6pp

DAILY PPs USED: 45/39pp

WEEKLY PPs USED: 6pp
TOTAL WEEKLY PPs USED: 6/49pp

APs EARNED: 15AP (1hr of Body Pump)
TOTAL APs EARNED: 15AP
APs USED: 0AP

Had a tough day... just crazy busy and lots to do.... and I will have the same tomorrow and I am off next week... but will still have to bring work home :( boooooooo..... I am going to apply for teach first and PGCE and see how I feel next year :D (when I am near to goal and ready to be bridesmaid of the year ;))

Here are my 3 positives:
1. I only had 6 weeklies :D
2. I went to the gym and did body pump (and pushed myself to use heavier weights!)
3. I didn't cry when one of my favourite clients got sent to prison (my first person ever to get custody!) xxx

How are you finding the gym Carly? I've not been this week, I'm recovering from awfully sore calf muscles from my moronic husband dragging me round a cable museum ( don't ask) and making me walk up and down hundreds and hundreds of steps. I've only just been able to walk up and down my stairs at home today without crying!!!

xxx

Awww bless u! I blame the men ;) lol

I am enjoying the gym... there are certain classes I like and certain ones I don't and coz my friend is going with me I am less likely to make excuses which is good... we have mainly done body pump and body attack but we are trying body combat again next week... so branching out... lol

Hope ur muscles ease soon!! xx

Thanks hun :) x

Well done on ur good but busy day!
Great positives sweetie!
Have a great Friday! At last tgi Friday x
X

Thanks guys! So pleased it's Friday! Gonna be a busy one but then I'm away for weekend and on work exp in a school next week :) xx

[/B]Bacon Panfry (Bacon, Cheese and Potatoes - what's not to love?!) = 16pp

how did you do this? silly question ano but sounds damnn good :D

Awww bless u! I blame the men ;) lol

I am enjoying the gym... there are certain classes I like and certain ones I don't and coz my friend is going with me I am less likely to make excuses which is good... we have mainly done body pump and body attack but we are trying body combat again next week... so branching out... lol

Hope ur muscles ease soon!! xx
can i ask where are you doing your classes? the classes are the same as the gyms around mine do lol ... you tried zumba yet??? i love it can't dance for toffee (or chocolate even) but its sooo much fun, don't feel like you're doing a work out but you're completely fooked after ahaha xxx

gym sounds ace, i can hear them pounds flying off you :D

Hello all :)

Annieb - gym is the sands centre but I think the classes are released by a central company who train instructors from most if not all gyms! I have tried zumba but it's not a convenient time which is a shame coz I liked it :) bacon Panfry is something my mum made for us as children... Thinly sliced Taties par-boiled (400g = 9pp), 6 bacon medallions cut up and fried in fry light (4pp), 50g asda light cheese grated (3pp).... Spray frylight in pan... Layer of Taties, layer of bacon, layer of cheese, Taties, bacon, cheese, Taties... Put on low heat and cover and cook for 20-30 mins or till Taties on top are soft... And cheese melted... And base should be crispy...yummy!!!

Thanks Jo and Rosie-Lee! Cx

That bacon panfry sounds frickin yummy... *drools* xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

WEEK 22: DAY 3 - Friday 16th September 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Bacon Rolls = 10pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Homemade Pitta Pizza and Chips = 14pp
WW Choc Stick = 3pp

SNACKS
Quavers = 5pp
WW Wine = 2pp

DAILY PPs USED: 43/39pp

WEEKLY PPs USED: 4pp
TOTAL WEEKLY PPs USED: 10/49pp

APs EARNED: 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED: 15AP
APs USED: 0AP

Here are my 3 positives:
1. I enjoyed work today...
2. I have only used 10 weeklies in 3 days!
3. I found out my crb came back in time for me to do work exp next week :)

Xx

Sarah - it is nice hun :) u should try it :)

I was a bit upset yest! Do u remember the friend that I mentioned was slagging me off for "stealing" her friends... Well she is meant to be one of my best friends... I told her about thinking about teaching and she basically said nothing at all.. But I thought that was just her being her usual self involved self! Well I found out yesterday that she had been talking about me to the same girl being all judgemental about it! The cheek! I supported her through the 3 different courses she's done! Why not just say to my face?!

Plus I think I offended some other people,... Argh! I try to be a nice person so why do I end up *****ing?! It's like I'm showing off or trying to be funny to be liked.... I'm not sure I really even kno what my personality is like coz I put on so many different fronts.... Xx

Back