ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Thanks hun :) im trying really hard :D x

I was a bit upset yest! Do u remember the friend that I mentioned was slagging me off for "stealing" her friends... Well she is meant to be one of my best friends... I told her about thinking about teaching and she basically said nothing at all.. But I thought that was just her being her usual self involved self! Well I found out yesterday that she had been talking about me to the same girl being all judgemental about it! The cheek! I supported her through the 3 different courses she's done! Why not just say to my face?!

Really does sound like this friend is really jealous of you. Just be careful what you tell her in the future!

As for having so many fronts...I think we all do that, especially when we are so self conscious. I've got to a stage recently were I'm feeling like feck it they can either like me or not. But I think that came with having my second child and being content in my life. I hope you find some comfort in your life soon. It may be the getting into teaching or friendships.....I hope you feel better xxx

Hey lovely :) I have many different personas, I suppose, too. It's not for being two faced, or anything like that, it's a way of protecting myself, in my mind anyway. I don't trust a lot of people and I am careful who I speak to about certain things. Too many times I've trusted the wrong people and been hurt..
Like you touched on.... I sometimes don't know who I am. But that's something I am working on. I'm Jenny, that's all I know :p
I think you can be whoever you want to be, put across whichever person you want to be. You're a good person m'dear. That's the main thing :D x

Thanks ladies :D glad it made sense lol! I'll be fine! :) x

Wow ur crb came bk quick! My first one took 4 months second one took two weeks suppose it just depends on wot time of year and how busy they are !!! As for thefriend thing i am the same two. Im different around certain people but its because i dont trust some as others after u have been lied n messed around so called friends i think its normal ! Friends are meant to support u and not talk about u behind ur back maybe this girl isnt ur friend she just likes to think she is? What u up to today anythin nice... I gtta go ready and go gym i cant be botherd tho lol :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We're all different around different people generally because those people have different personalities and we adjust what we say so as not to offend. I'm raw as feck and would say all sorts at home around my family but I tend to tone it down for others. I tell one friend who I trust my problems and issues, things I wouldn't tell anyone else. It doesn't sound like your friend is that kind of friend... If a friend at all. Be careful with her hon, you're a good person. She is obviously jealous and prob raging over your obvious intellect. Ignore her comments and confide in someone else from now on. I think you're fab!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Auburn said:
Hahah, I'm the other way round, my mum's in Social Work, and Dad's argumentative ex-army..... Can't say a word, or one of them jumps down my throat!!! ;)

Hahaha we're all raw in this family (except one of my sisters)! Its great ;)

Bless u honey x
U r a lovely person I think u friend is not a very nice person x we all do wot we think is best around ppl but then think after wot was I thinking? I do it with work ppl who I don't really like but u put on fronts to keep them sweet x don't worry about it! We all love thee xx

aha - having been hunting for this thread for ages I suddenly realised that I subscribe to it and can find it through my cp thingy. Doh!

As everyone has said - your friend really isn't a true friend. I'm a little bit dodgy on this subject today so that's as much as I'm going to say on that hahahaha

Oh and you are in my bad books!! lol I really need to go to bed in a bit but I'm going to be spending the whole night trying to sleep through a huge craving for that bacon thing you cooked!!! It sounds totally drool-worthy - I have no bacon in the house at all this week and I'm going to be spending days craving it now. At least tell me it tastes as good as it sounds so that I have something to look forward to for later in the week hahahaha

a phrase I use SO often in my life...those that matter dont mind, those that mind dont matter.....its really true! be yourself, and be true to yourself...you are the ONLY person you can count on 100% in life.
When things get tough the people that you can call friends will be there, and wont judge you.

Thanks everyone :) u are all wonderful!!!

I will post my diary soon!

Sorry hun! The bacon thing is lush :) go get some bacon ;) xx

WEEK 22: DAY 4 - Saturday 17th September 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Soup & WW Petit Pain = 5pp
Twirl = 3pp

DINNER
Tomato & Chicken Risotto = 13pp
WW Dough Balls = 4pp
Twirl = 3pp

SNACKS
Cupcake = 10pp
WW Wine x2 = 10pp
Haribo = 6pp

DAILY PPs USED: 60/39pp

WEEKLY PPs USED: 21pp
TOTAL WEEKLY PPs USED: 31/49pp

APs EARNED: 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED: 15AP
APs USED: 0AP

Here are my 3 positives:
1. I tried risotto for the first time :)
2. I still have weeklies left for the wedding fair tomorrow!
3. I have had a lovely day :D

Xx

Thanks petal! Sorry urs wasn't great :( xxx

Awww that's lovely darling :) well done u for staying positive xx

Love that third positive MrsLmc... Must be an amazing feeling... I love children and can't wait to maybe be a mum someday. Although its the toughest job in the world I think heehee :) xx

Carly,

Ive been Reading your posts, please I don't feel you should call this girl "friend" more like someone you just know... Friends don't talk about eachother behind their backs, I would also be cautious of the one who told you the other one was talking about u...

I love your posts and your diary, I remember when you first started ... You've done so well so far. You really are a true inspiration.

Know your standards girl and done let anyone cross them! Your worth a million dollars and nothing it no one can take that away!

Xxxx

hey Hun! Hope you're ok? Yummm your food for yesterday looks ace. I love risotto, and cupcake hehe. Hope you're having a nice weekend xxxx

Back