ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

glad you had a lovely day :D

i wouldn't call her a friend sweetie, you deserve much better friends than that. x

CARLY! hope ur well my lovely xxxx

Aw,Carly,don't let one jealous friend make you question yourself. You're lovely,so kind leaving lovely comments on people's threads...makes us all feel special. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ps Clairebear,was thinking of you on Friday,was in for tests and they did this absolutely horrible one where they stuck a needle into my artery to check 02 levels. Oh,the pain! And I'm not bothered by needles at all usually. Have a huge bruise covering my wrist and going a good way up my forearm. Nurse was really matter of fact about it,bet you'd have been nicer!!!!

Hello all :)

Annieb - gym is the sands centre but I think the classes are released by a central company who train instructors from most if not all gyms! I have tried zumba but it's not a convenient time which is a shame coz I liked it :) bacon Panfry is something my mum made for us as children... Thinly sliced Taties par-boiled (400g = 9pp), 6 bacon medallions cut up and fried in fry light (4pp), 50g asda light cheese grated (3pp).... Spray frylight in pan... Layer of Taties, layer of bacon, layer of cheese, Taties, bacon, cheese, Taties... Put on low heat and cover and cook for 20-30 mins or till Taties on top are soft... And cheese melted... And base should be crispy...yummy!!!

Thanks Jo and Rosie-Lee! Cx

ahh right probably is the same company everywhere lol. mmm i'll have to try that one :)

WEEK 22: DAY 4 - Saturday 17th September 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Soup & WW Petit Pain = 5pp
Twirl = 3pp

DINNER
Tomato & Chicken Risotto = 13pp
WW Dough Balls = 4pp
Twirl = 3pp

SNACKS
Cupcake = 10pp
WW Wine x2 = 10pp
Haribo = 6pp

DAILY PPs USED: 60/39pp

WEEKLY PPs USED: 21pp
TOTAL WEEKLY PPs USED: 31/49pp

APs EARNED: 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED: 15AP
APs USED: 0AP

Here are my 3 positives:
1. I tried risotto for the first time :)
2. I still have weeklies left for the wedding fair tomorrow!
3. I have had a lovely day :D

Xx

as if you've never had risotto before :eek: my mum makes it all the time but uses normal rice n n does a tomatoey one rather than a creamy one

Ps Clairebear,was thinking of you on Friday,was in for tests and they did this absolutely horrible one where they stuck a needle into my artery to check 02 levels. Oh,the pain! And I'm not bothered by needles at all usually. Have a huge bruise covering my wrist and going a good way up my forearm. Nurse was really matter of fact about it,bet you'd have been nicer!!!!

yeah i've heard their meant to hurt loads :/ i've never had to have blood taken but i may do soon as i've got to have loads of injections for my uni course n they have to check your antibody levels after eek xxx

Hi Carly :)

Hope you've had a good weekend! Just wondered how I find the minimins Facebook page? Xx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/191950924190143/

Just request to join darling :D

Thanks Rachel for the comments my lovely :D

Hi everyone

Thanks Rosie-Lee

Hope u are all well!!!!

I posted this on the fb group earlier:

"Had a really good week - still have 18 weeklies left and I normally have none left by Sunday!!! Lol

So I'm treating myself to dominoes.... Have 4 dailies, 18 weeklies and 15 AP so hope not to go too far over... In Preston and last time I visited I didn't do well at all so I'm pleased... The other girls are on ww albeit I'm the only one properly sticking to it these few days!! So most meals have been ok but host wanted takeaway and shops closed so didn't wanna be awkward or demanding! So just gonna enjoy it...

Off to gym Monday and will stick to dailies Monday and usual small brekkie n lunch on tues... And exercising after WI too (did it last tues - so technically should count in this week hehe....

Really would like 4.5 off to be bk to pre-Leeds weight... Or 3 would do?! But who knows lol... Will have a sneaky peak tonight when I get home or tomorrow maybe :) xx"

Well I had 4/5 slices of pizza... and a bit of GB & C.... but then I had two kit kat chunkys at home.... was cross at myself after such a good week.... I will post diary in a min... I am a few over but I have two days of exercise to pull back.... Scales are a pound down atm but we shall see.... xxx

WEEK 22: DAY 5 - Sunday 18th September 2011

BREAKFAST
WW Pain Au Chocolat = 5pp

LUNCH
Subway = 14pp
KFC Fries = 7pp
WW Choc Biscuit = 2pp

DINNER
Dominoes = 34pp
Kit Kat Chunky x 2 = 14pp

SNACKS
WW Bisuit = 2pp
Twirl x2 = 6pp

DAILY PPs USED: 84/39pp

WEEKLY PPs USED: 18pp + 27AP
TOTAL WEEKLY PPs USED: 49/49pp

APs EARNED: 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED: 15AP
APs USED: 27AP (-12PP)

Here are my 3 positives:
1. I had dominoes but not a full pizza... I did try to be good....
2. I found the wedding fayre a bit tough and depressing - but I was still bubbly and fun for the girls/ bride and it was still a nice day
3. I have planned the next two days...

I am really exciting about going into school this week... just so u all know... please don't mention on FB as work don't know :D

Xx

Thank you! :) hope you enjoyed your pizza, I had dominos too tonight, oops! xx

Added :) x

Poorly tummy... Nerves or pizza?! X

Ohhhhh bless u !!!! yes i look after patients on a daily basis with what we call 'arterial lines' (these have them in for over 24hs) ..... i feel ur pain tho, such a loooong needle, (i also remove them, and sometimes we get a few projectile squirters .. eeekkk) ... which causes bad bruising .... i dont get why some ppl choose to be nurse if they dont want to interact with ppl who are havin these horrid procedures, i deffo would have made u feel more at ease, i hope ur ok xxxxxx

Hi
Aw enjoy the school Hun x hugs x
Well done on ur positives n good luck in advance for WI! I'm sure u will do well x
;-)

I'm absolutely loving it!!! Why did I not do this earlier?! Argh! Stressing about references and experience and if I would prefer teach first or pgce... Will ramble later lol!

Scales are still only 1 down! Grrrrr xx

Aw bless u Teach! Xx

Well done on persuing your dream! My son (also a solicitor) wants to go into teaching-of the law variety though. You can't really keep up the pace and stress of law for a lifetime I don't think. He is just like you in that he has loads of preparation to do and worries about his clients as if they were his children. Legal Aid is notoriously bad for that. Just go for it Carly before you have too many responsibilities to drag you down. I admire you.x

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ohhhhh bless u !!!! yes i look after patients on a daily basis with what we call 'arterial lines' (these have them in for over 24hs) ..... i feel ur pain tho, such a loooong needle, (i also remove them, and sometimes we get a few projectile squirters .. eeekkk) ... which causes bad bruising .... i dont get why some ppl choose to be nurse if they dont want to interact with ppl who are havin these horrid procedures, i deffo would have made u feel more at ease, i hope ur ok xxxxxx

Yep,you'd have been nice. Have a nasty bruise there now,kids at school must've been wondering what I was up to! Wow,24 hours of that...yikes!

Hi CarlyLanky140

I hope you don't mind but I'm subscribing to your diary as I find it interesting and you give good advice.

Congratulations on becoming a teacher (I hope I got that right) rather you than me but by the sounds of your personality I'm sure you will do well.

Yep,you'd have been nice. Have a nasty bruise there now,kids at school must've been wondering what I was up to! Wow,24 hours of that...yikes!

Heheee, next time nip over to manchester and ask for me, ile make u smile :D:cool:

Back