ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Heheee, next time nip over to manchester and ask for me, ile make u smile :D:cool:

Laughing gas?? :p
You'd defo be a nice nurse :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Welcome Chug and thanks!!

Thanks sarahelizabeth - I totally worry about each and every one and it just isn't worth it! Most couldn't care less!!

I had a fabulous first day in school today! Loved every minute! The kids were great and my best friend is wonderful!! Now just to decide how to go about doing it!! Teach first might not give enough support but maybe learning as you go is the best?! It will be paid too which is a big bonus... But the PGCE will allow you to learn properly but there is more risk of no job at the end... just don't know what to do.....

I went a bit choccie mad when I came home! WI tomorrow and a new week ahead :) Scales are still down by 1 or 2 at mo so we shall see xxx

WEEK 22: DAY - Monday 19th September 2011

BREAKFAST
WW Bread x 2 (Toasted) = 3pp
Low Fat Soft Cheese = 1pp

LUNCH
WW bread = 3pp
4 x Bacon Medallions = 3pp
Beans = 4pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Quesidillas = 34pp
Kit Kat Chunky = 14pp

SNACKS
Kit Kat Chunky x 3 = 21pp
Twirl x2 = 6pp
Butter Icing (don't ask! - I was still craving choc so made some choc icing to eat LOL!)

DAILY PPs USED: 71/39pp

WEEKLY PPs USED: 0PP and 25AP
TOTAL WEEKLY PPs USED: 49/49pp

APs EARNED: 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED: 15AP
APs USED: 59AP (-44AP)

Here are my 3 positives:
1. I have found the job I want to do! SCARY AND EXCITING!
2. I had a 3 hour nap this eve! Ooopss!
3. I am ready for the year ahead - I will lose weight and get to goal and start teacher training!

Xx

Last edited:
Squeeeee! I'm so exited for you as you sound like you're so happy at the school! And now you know you defo want to do it - just ace :)
Good luck deciding between the paths of learning - must be fun working with your friend 2!
I've got so much catching up to do in my diary oops :(

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Sounds fab Carly!! You deserve to be happy, doing something you enjoy!! The friend you're working with is a keeper!! The other one - not so much!! Pfftt!!

Booked flights for Manchester earlier!! Haven't been for 12 years or so!! Can't wait to meet you and the girlies!! And there's a spot of Xmas shopping that'll need doing...... Oh joy.....

Good luck for wi tomorrow xx

Yay to ur school day hunni x well done u x it sounds like great fun! N gud on u for being brave n giving it a go sweet xxx
;-)

Bet you never thought you'd be happy going to school ;) glad you liked it, exciting!!! :D x

hope you lose loads at WI tonight babe x

Good luck with wi lovely :) your teaching experience sounds fab I'm hoping to apply for pgce to start September 2012 hope and pray I get on it as it's so hard nowadays with so many people applying for so little places :( xx

Hi hun.. sorry wasn't on yesterday evening.. was out n about catching up with old friends.. Enough about me.. Delighted you had such a great day yesterday.. Don't envy u having to make your next decision but am sure you'll make the right choice for you..
Good luck for WI this evening.. Fingers n toes crossed for you hun.. x

Good luck for weigh in this evening my love! Hope you enjoyed your choccie heaven last night. nom nom nom... x

GOOD LUCK for W.I :D;)

Glad you had a great time at school hun :D!! What age group were you with? I would apply for both options, and how about the gtp? Tho similar to teach first. The bursary and grant you get with the pgce isn't bad. And there are always plenty of jobs around, I'm sure you'd get something :) I do love teaching, the paperwork side tho not as much!! Have you been back there today? Hope you've had a nice day. xxxxxx

So glad you're enjoying your work experience hun, sounds like your heart is showing you the right path n I really hope you can get something sorted to allow you to pursue your dream!!

Hope weigh in goes well too xx

Thanks all!! I lost 2lbs today... still 2.5 more to get back to my lowest.. need to get my butt in gear.. been stuck for a few weeks! Went to the gym this eve and did a class :D

Loved my second day of work exp... have a lot of thinking/ sorting to do.... Dreading the year ahead in my current job... I have lots of trials to prep... STRESS!! xx

Well done on that fab loss hon :D xx

Back