ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Well done sweetie xx

Well done with your loss that is excellent. Glad you enjoying your work experience I hope you don't get to stressed with your other job hun. If you do and you need to shout at someone to get rid of the areas feel free to shout at me lol x x

well done on you're loss sweetie :D x

Congrats carly. Great loss.

WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone :D

Having a busy week again... been at the PGCE open evening today... £9000 fees ARGH! but I hope I can save a fair bit and that and the non-repayable grant can pay for living expenses.. so just another £9000 student loan to repay.... lol

I have been crap with food the last couple of days... 19 weeklies used today... oh well I will be ok.... not posting diary as off to bed soon

hope everyone is well... hope to catch up soon xxx

Well done on ur 2 lb loss :) xx

whoop whoop =D go carly go :) requested to be a member of the fb group :) I'm Anna Wheeldin btw lol ... mmmmm kitkat chunky's bliss

glad to hear schools going well too xxx

Thanks guys :D

I have been doing badly :( need to get my head back in the game.... will enjoy sat and have a fresh start using no weeklies from Sunday xx

oh no :(

you can do it babe :)

Get back to it hon, you know you can do it... You're our inspiring Carly :) sending hugs (((((hug))))) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

keep on going Carly :) hope school has been good too ... don't think about the amount you'll owe after uni as the student loan companies have good interest so their debt is good debt if you get what i mean.

thanks for adding me on the group xxx

Keep at it Carly ... your doin soooo well :D;)

What's the fb group? Have been terrible all week...am determined to get back on track tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back