ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hey Carly! Hope you're feeling better today!! Fingers crossed for wi later!!! Good luck xx

hiii :) carly did you know that the heinz spaghetti hoops n others like it have one of your 5 a day in? also try adding swede / turnip into mashed potato, you can't tell the difference n you can get the ready chopped bags from asda lol

also look at kids ready meals as they usally hide loads of veg in :D xxx

I've been making myself eat veg but I hate it too hon. I find soup is the easiest way to get it into me. The BNS & red pepper is actually nice. I love tomato soup but would never eat a tomato lol.

Hope you're feeling better today hon, good luck for weigh in!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Good Luck for the WI Carly. Dont forget you are doing really well eating the food you like, thats what I love about WW. Try not to stress and take your time finding stuff you like. I try to throw in veg here and there and it helps fill me up. I stick peppers and onions in fajitas and parsnips roasted with honey are lovely.

xx

hope the scales are good to you :)

Thank you all for dropping in and all the luck and kindness and welcome to the madness hedgehog!

I had a tough weekend and just felt crappy coz I was ill and had a bit of a depressing shopping trip... feeling much better and more positive today... in school tomorrow again :D and hoping to get 5-7 days in gym this week and aiming for a good loss :D put on 1/2lb at wi but not too fussed as I am moving down from now...

Want 2 stone by chrimbo (ideally total of 5 stone which would be 2 stone 9.5 but we shall see) - 12 weeks... so just over 2lb a week should be doable... off we go :D xxx

You"ll get that no problem hunny,

I am aiming for the same off so we can work together!

What exercise do u do in the gym? I e just been jogging and walking but think I need to do more

Xx

Thanks all :) I just do classes at gym! Hate the actual gym! Had 21 weeklies today so a bit cross at myself! Cx

Back