ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

well done with the gym hun x

Hellloooo Carly!!!!!! You're doing fab! Well done with the gym! I have missed you lots!

Ruth
X

Hello all! Crazy busy at the moment... so much to do and not enough time... will update if I get chance... please don't forget me! Hugs to all xx

Miss u x don't b too busy Hun x take care x

How could we forget our Carly! Hope you manage to find some time to rest.

You need a holiday Carly :) just popping in to say hi lovely xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi Carly!! Good luck for WI later!! xx

Hello all!! Thanks for stopping by! Put on 1.5! Last 12 weeks lost 4lb!! Pitiful! 12 weeks to end of year and I hope for 2 stone 2 to get to 16 stone 0 or 2 stone 4 to get to 4.5 stone total loss... Butt kicked and raring to go xxx

Aw never mind Hun that's nowt! U will beat that don't u worry! U have had alot going on in last few wks!
We all know u can do it!
X

Hiya hun.. Glad yer gain hasn't knocked ya back.. You're doing brilliantly well and as Liz said.. You've had a mental few weeks of both being busy and deciding your future.. Tough decisions and tough times.. 1.5 is nothing.. You'll have that back off by the weekend and will be back to your losing self (i mean that in a very positive way of course!)
You can do it Carly.. And we'r all here to help u on yer way :D x

A four pound loss, no matter how long it takes, is not pitiful....
You're doing do well. Keep at it girl!

Hi Carly been looking through your diary and reading about how you can't stomach fruit and veg very easily. My other half is same he gets quite emotional about it to be honest , his parent used to force feed him when he was a kid etc. He is such a take away junkie and I have been battling away at him for years! Just a suggestion with his homemade chicken curry that we make quite low fat now he has been having the new birdseye rice fusions the pilau with spinach and peas just has a hint of veg and is tasty at 6pp and he actually eats it! Just a little suggestion for introducing something! Well done on your progress so far and keep it up you will get there!! :)

Awww. sorry to hear about your gain :( you will pull it back Carly, your better at this than anyone i know :D

Back