ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Will do!! They are yummy! In the beans aisle x

They are the new aero biscuits! Yummy for 2 for 5pp!!! Xx

i dont like those biscuits altho for 5 points i can have the rolo mouse thingys yummy n cos i have loads of points i can have that and kill my chocolate addiction too not bad eh! x

We all need a naughty day now and then, otherwise how would we know when we are being good ?:rolleyes:

Lol xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
POSITIVES
1. I enjoyed the food!
2. I know I can do this and I will pull it bk!!
3. This journey is full of bumps but my rollercoaster will keep going :)

Xxxx

Number 3 is GENIUS!
I literally love it - am going to put that in my quote book :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Glad u like it!!

For new subscribers there is a plan to meet in Manchester 19th/20th Nov - all welcome ;) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Glad u like it!!

For new subscribers there is a plan to meet in Manchester 19th/20th Nov - all welcome ;) xx

Ooo excited for u all! Remember to take pics for me as I will be on my cruise Darlins xx but I did so want to b there! xx

Glad u like it!!

Aww... Would LOVE to come to that.. My family are all only down the road from there so cud pop in for a quick visit too.. But am away the weekend before and my 30th is the weekend after so no hope :(
So jealous of that.. Are there many going? x

Ooooo you say the 19th November? Where ya meeting Carly? I might have to pop over for a few hours x

Just staying at Jury's inn in Manchester - not sure where we are going - just gonna go with the flow!

Frances and Liz - wont be the same without you - so you will both have to be there next time :D maybe a summer meet... and then another one next chrimbo???? we can aim for our goals by the dif ones.... xxxx

I'll be in LANZAROTEEEEEE so can't go but will miss ye... :( xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Week 26: Day 6 - Monday 17th October 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Brie and Bacon Pitta = 10pp
Aero x2 = 5pp
Cadbury = 3pp

DINNER
Enchiladas = 14pp

SNACKS
Buffet = 27pp

Daily PPs Used: 65/38pp
Weekly PPs Used: 49/49pp

(-112pp)

APs Earned: 0AP
Total APs Earned: 0AP
APs Used: 0AP

Well I was doing ok... but my mum had a tarot card reader over tonight and a bit of a buffet/ party - I am a skeptic - not sure I believe in psychics, ghosts or any of it... but was keen to try it and see... And honestly he had me pegged as soon as I walked in there - he straightened up the cards and knew that everything had to be just right and he said that I often do stuff myself so others can't get it wrong - totally me! He said that when i make up my mind I stick to it which is a strength. He said I need to gain more confidence and realise I am brilliant. All the cards were focusing on work and he said there was a "should I stay or should I go" card and that I should go and move on and that I should follow my dreams - he said I was born to teach and that I should follow my heart. He just said so much stuff that was so right!! I asked about romance and he said it just wasn't a priority right now and that work and career was forefront and that romance would happen - wow!

I think this last week I have been panicking again about teaching - thinking of the money, the risk of no job, the waste of money on law etc... and work has been stressful but I felt kinda important and with winning my case etc I had doubts - but I also still feel out of my depth - I think teaching is the route for me.. So I will submit my app this week (if my friends ever give me their feedback!)

And as for romance - I know I am not ready - I know I need to start to love me - he said he saw emotional happiness - hopefully if the weight loss keeps going!

I have had a bad week and am cross coz I had a good week last week - I hope I STS - and I kno I can do this - next week I am out on Friday for tea and have little control over the weekend meals but will just have less etc... I will do it this week... Hope WI goes ok...

POSITIVES
1. I will start to believe in myself!
2. I enjoyed the tarot reading
3. I was in the paper!! :) News & Star | News | Cumbrian pair jailed after high speed police chase ends in Carlisle
Xxxx

We will miss u too Sarah - u will also have to come to the next one!! xx

We're not worthy Carly!!! Lol!! Love it!! Good luck tomorrow for WI xx

Thats so good that the tarot reading was so close to how your really feeling :) I am applying for pgce to start in sept 12 and it is super stressful at the mo trying to get my statement wrote as well as Uni cw due and dissertation planning for next semester eeek! I can't wait to be a teacher though it is such an amazing fulfilling job.

I think it is true about learning to love yourself before loving someone else. Sometimes I used to self sabotage my own relationship as convinced myself my OH didn't want to be with me, didn't find me attractive the usual blah..but now as I'm beginning the get a little bit more comfortable with my appearance i am feeling alot happier within my relationship

Go you being in the paper :D

Xx

Back