ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Woooop to bein famous :p:cool::cool::cool:

Wow! Thanks all :D

Star - would you like to swap statements and see if we can help each other? lol xx

I have a famous forum friend - frame the article - I couldn't do your job I couldn't teach either - I work in a school you have to b a special person to teach and without a doubt you are a special person. You support others all the time, you guide them you will b great. As for your reading that will definately help how you feel. Xxx

hey!
how do you make your home made chips/wedges-
cause i cant seem to make them with out oil :( xx

hey!
how do you make your home made chips/wedges-
cause i cant seem to make them with out oil :( xx

I use frylight on mine hon! Chop em into wedges, dry them off with a tea towel a bit. Spray with frylight a few times, add some spices (if you want spicy wedges) and then bang in the oven for about 20 mins or so at 200 degrees. I love em!!

cool thanks :) xx

Good luck for tonight :D xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Jo43 - lovely of you to say :D

Mine is done star - can I PM you it?

LouiseMc - I do exactly as Sarah says - although I don't bother drying taties - If I am doing chips I parboil them.... and I use a mesh thing I got from home bargains - cooks them all over really quickly - yummy!! I put my wedges in with my chicken in the so juicy spice/bag thing and it is LUSH!

Thanks all for the luck - I put on 3lb - not to worry it will be off next week xxx

Yeah go ahead :) I shall have a good look at it tomorrow! I'm going to a lecture on the statements on Thursday's for last minute tips, points etc so might be able to hear some tips then also!

Oh and that 3lb will be so gone next week :)

Xx

thanks :) and dont worry about your weight gain you seem determand to get it off and im sure you will.. if not MORE! xx

I am so angry at myself - I have had 10 weeks of messing about - I could have been so much lighter by now!! I have 9 weeks to Christmas and really want to get my 50lb off by then!! I was hoping for so much more.... I have no excuses - it is only me that puts things into my mouth! xxx

You could still do it hon, you can get back in the game!! :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I feel like crying! Why do I sabotage myself? In the first 16 weeks I lost over 2 stone and since then I'm stuck ...
* am I scared because when I was slim I had my heart broken and fell apart?
* am I worried that even if slim I will have loose skin/cellulite and still not be able to wear skirts/shorts/bikini like I've always wanted to?
* am I worried that I won't be able to afford clothes as I lose weight?
* is 2 stone my weight loss limit (it's the most I ever lose before putting on)?!
* is it worrying about getting to 29 dailies still not eating fruit n veg?!

I can eat the things I like... I can eat and drink out.... I can fit it around work...

I need to:
o up my exercise - but not feel guilty if I can't make it coz of work... Maybe do shred instead on those days.
o stick to just dailies and weeklies for a whole week!!! Not going over at all even on WI - prove I can do it!!
o stick to the plan for the next 9 weeks to Christmas to get as much as possible off - and at least get to my 50lb loss!!
o not let emotions/ boredom/ stress lead to chocolate/bingeing
o post my diary everyday!

If I manage to Christmas I may consider just an online membership :) and get my mum to weigh me each week!

Thank you all xxx

Carly,
Your the most inspiring person here! Your doing so well but ur only human. It's ok to fall off the wagon once u recognise it ( you have) you think about how to fix it ( you did) and u get moving on it ( you bloody will)

Turn your negatives into positives and remember no matter how things are when u reach goal u will have achieved wat u wanted u will be happier and healthier and live longer and that is what's important

Get back on the wagon girl and stop being so hard on yourself. It's ok to go off track ( it will happen) but once u recalculate the route to your destination you will do fantastically well

:)

Xxxxxxx

Oh Carly :(

Please don't be unhappy!! I may be on SW but you are still my biggest inspiration on here and I know you are for lots of others too :) that 3lbs will be gone next week plus more!

As far as you sticking at the same 2 stone category, my leader told me to drop my points, have u mentioned about this to him/her?? They can help :)

You WILL lose your 50lbs by Xmas and you WILL be at your desired weight by your friends wedding!

Don't worry about the loose skin/cellulite either your APs should cover most of it and blast it- a lot of people don't even have any afterwards!!!

Your 3 Positives everyday are great too!

Pick yourself up, look back at your diaries for the first 2 weeks and get back to basics!

Humongous Hugs!!!

And don't forget to smile :)

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth and Rachel :) x

CARLY CARLY CARLY !!! your a star .. you may have had a few off weeks but so friggin what, your human - its normal .. and its not been the easiest weeks either ... i think your pinning looosing on a time a scale .. sack the timescale .. you do it in your own time .... whatever you may be thinkin right now, dont - coz look how far you have come, your so inspirational to so many people ..... look at how many people buzz off you on here ... xxxxxx

Back