ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

I dont need to kick your bum cos you are right back on it young lady !!
Hope tomorrow is a good one too

LouiseMc said:
hey well done to sticking to your meal plans! when i try and do that i never end up eating what ive written down cause never fancy it lol then i have to sort out all my points again lol drama! xx

Ha I hav that prob too. Jus can't preplan. Best I can do is preplan what meat to take out of the freezer.....

Week 27: Day 2 - Thursday 20th October 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Brie and Bacon Pitta = 10pp
Twirl x2 = 5pp

DINNER
Chicken and Wedges (So Juicy) = 13pp
Aero Biscuit x2 = 5pp

SNACKS
Aero Biscuit x2 = 5pp

Daily PPs Used: 44/39pp
Weekly PPs Used: 10/49pp

APs Earned: 15AP (Body Pump)
Total APs Earned: 15AP
APs Used: 0AP

So my friend text me telling me about a speed dating event... first thought... heck no.... 2nd thought.... I am the only single person I know apart from my sister ... apparently the age limit means my sister can't go... then the overwhelming realisation that the thought of paying £19.99 for a glass of punch and to be judged by 20-30 different guys was not inviting.... hmmmm... lol... maybe when I feel better about myself...

POSITIVES
1. I have survived a second day and only used 5 weeklies :D
2. I went to the gym
3. I sent off my PGCE app

Xxxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Week 27: Day 2 - Thursday 20th October 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Twirl x2 = 5pp

DINNER
Chicken and Wedges (So Juicy) = 13pp
Aero Biscuit x2 = 5pp

SNACKS
Aero Biscuit x2 = 5pp

Daily PPs Used: 44/39pp
Weekly PPs Used: 10/49pp

APs Earned: 15AP (Body Pump)
APs Used: 0AP

So my friend text me telling me about a speed dating event... first thought... heck no.... 2nd thought.... I am the only single person I know apart from my sister ... apparently the age limit means my sister can't go... then the overwhelming realisation that the thought of paying £19.99 for a glass of punch and to be judged by 20-30 different guys was not inviting.... hmmmm... lol... maybe when I feel better about myself...

POSITIVES
1. I have survived a second day and only used 5 weeklies :D
2. I went to the gym
3. I sent off my PGCE app

Xxxx

Yay to ur positives Hun! Espec no. 3! Good for u!
N I wouldn't have gone to that speed dating thing either, £20 for u to date, u can do better than that babe!
Xx

Your menu look great hun. Good to see you back to normal and being positive. As for the speed dating I'm the same I wouldn't spend the money anyway you don't need speed dating you will find your perfect man soon enough I was the same I never expected anyone to fancy me or like me and then I joined a epal site and found my perfect man (well say perfect not all the time lol) and he never saw a picture of me for a while my mom keeps asking him now "how did you do it she hated men" lol (this was only cos I had bad relationship previously). X x

Iv never been speed dating but looks a laugh when you see it on tv :) glad to are you back on track missy!! Doing amazing! Yay for getting the pgce sent away mines going this weekend :) xxx

I'd sooner drink 20 quid and take my chances in a club lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hey guys ne one now how many PP in 200g chicken? x

thanks very much x

Thanks all for popping in :) another good day! Used rest of weeklies and ap but that's ok :) x

Your doing amazing chicken keep it up xx

Week 27: Day 3 - Friday 21st October 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Aero x2 = 5pp

DINNER
Tapas (guesstimate) = 35pp
Cheesecake (cinder toffee - disappointing!) = 15pp
Wine x4 = 13pp

SNACKS
Ripple = 5pp
Amaretto & Diet Coke = 2pp
Baileys = 2pp

Daily PPs Used: 93/39pp
Weekly PPs Used: 49/49pp

APs Earned: 0AP
APs Used: 15AP

I am exhausted but had a lovely evening of tapas and drinks with my aunt & uncle :) tiring week and I'm a bit on edge because I am about to do my first crown court trial which is terrifying! Will catch up soon xxx

POSITIVES
1. I enjoyed yummy tapas
2. I had a nice night
3. I get a lie in on saturday :)

Xxxx

It was really yummy! Xx

Yuuummm glad you enjoyed your meal hun! Tapas sounds amazing. I might be going for Tapas this week and was worried about pointing it, but will guesstimate like yourself. Hope you're having a nice weekend x

Back