ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

I've feck all clothes to bring actually haha. Things are either too big or still too small! Oooh 16s by xmas!? Wouldn't that be fab... I'm hoping to be in 10s (and STAY there) for christmas hehe x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

We can do it :) xx

Well done chic, that's fabulous!!! You will love Friday weigh ins, it's so much better. And getting weighed in the morning is soo much better I find. Have a nice weekend xxx

WEEK 30: Day 2 - Saturday 12th November 2011

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
WW Sausage (x2), Mash and Gravy = 10pp
Twirl (1 finger) = 3pp

DINNER
Chicken stuffed with mozzarella and chilli paste wrapped in parma ham, sauteed potatoes, garlic bread and carrots = 17pp (not much of each)
Cheesecake = 20pp

SNACKS
WW Wine = 14pp

PPs Used = 66/38pp
Weeklies Used = 49/49pp

APs Earned = 0AP
Total APs Earned = 0AP
APs Used = 0AP

THOUGHTS/COMMENTS
I am so proud of myself!!!! I tried chillis stuffed with cheese, veg hotpot and venison yesterday (apologies to veggies) and ate carrots today! I know to most that sounds like nothing but to me that is massive! I can't say I loved any of it... but at least I know I can eat a portion of carrots :D Gonna focus more on trying new things again in the new year :D I enjoyed today and now have 5 days of just dailies before wi :D feeling good!!

POSITIVES
1. I tried FOUR new things!
2. I had cheesecake!!
3. I am in CONTROL!!

xxxx

Hurray, well done Carly so proud of you 1) for staying in control 2) for trying something new. You deserve a huge hug (....................................) sorry not any longer but the hug lasts for ages xxxxx

Carly, I am super chuffed for you! Trying new things is fabularse my love! And the chicken thing sound amazing - right up my street :) Hope this week is your week xxx

Thanks all :) feeling so good! Scales are up a lb but only 2 days in and used full weeklies now so will hopefully get down a fair few by Friday! I'm really hoping for 4lbs to get my 3 stone! Xx

Reminder to all about our manchester meet next weekend... Most people are arriving 10.30-11 on sat and we will hit the christmas market and have some lunch and dinner.... Do people fancy a comedy club on sat night? PM me if u want my mobile no :) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Reminder to all about our manchester meet next weekend... Most people are arriving 10.30-11 on sat and we will hit the christmas market and have some lunch and dinner.... Do people fancy a comedy club on sat night? PM me if u want my mobile no :) xx

Hav a fabby meet guys x remember to take pictures for us ppl unable to attend! x
;-)

:D will do! Hope u can come next time x

Carly! Congrats on getting back on it and getting a fab loss :) and well done on trying all those new foods, amazing! the more you try, the more likely it is you will find some fruits/veggies you love :) xxx

Thanks Anna and of course u can Ruthie :D x

WEEK 30: Day 3 - Sunday 13th November 2011

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Warby Pizza with WW Sausages = 15pp
WW Icecream Pot = 2pp

DINNER
Bolognese Pasta = 19pp
WW Icecream Pot = 2pp

SNACKS
NONE

PPs Used = 38/38pp
Weeklies Used = 49/49pp

APs Earned = 0AP
Total APs Earned = 0AP
APs Used = 0AP

THOUGHTS/COMMENTS
Another good day :D really enjoying being back on plan!! I am dreading work this week :( in Crown Court on Friday and just lots to do... really stressing :( Didn't make it to the gym but that's ok...

POSITIVES
1. I had a good day - just dailies!
2. I had a chilled day watching tv...
3. I am in CONTROL!!

xxxx

Oh my god lady, carrots :D super proud, well pleased to read that!

I quite like venison in sausage form, that's pretty tasty. Low fat too, must be low points..!

Don't stress about the court thing, it'll be fine once it starts. You knows it :)

Have a fabbo week plz xx

Thanks Jen! No I didn't but I might sometime (when it gets cheap lol) xx

Thanks petal ;) how are u doing? Cx

Back