ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Yayyy well done on getting on your pgce, that is amazing news :) so happy for you!! You should be so proud, it's so hard to get onto! Well done for sts :) and no choc that is truly amazing. xxxxx

Hello All

Well as most of u know I STS ... was disappointed but I'm over it now... still no choc :D Although I think after a month I am gonna have to go back... am now bingeing on cake/sweets instead.. have decided the plan is to have a yogurt after lunch and icecream/cake/sweets (just one thing!) after dinner.. that way I have more pp for meals.... Hoping that I will then be able to exercise without being starving lol

Had a bad couple of days - had birthday cake/ pizza and booze yest and picked today... over weeklies... but starting afresh tomorrow.. off to a snow patrol gig.. Hope I manage to find somet low pp wherever we go for tea :D Had a few days off gym... going on Monday.. got a day off after the gig... got my first consultation with personal trainer on Monday ... eek... and booked in for a class and will hopefully get back to running if my friend feels up to it! :D

I was out yest and at a charity night today... so all in all a nice weekend :D

Hope everyone is well

Onwards and downwards :D xxxx

Finally read my ww mag! I just love the stories! Always end up crying like a right girl lol! I will be in there one day :)

Still hoping to be at goal by NYE so need to get a wriggle on... Gonna have to go bridesmaid dress shopping soon :( bit worried as I still don't fit in normal sizes... And the other is an 8.... Hoping my friend will understand me wanting to put it off for a while... Cx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hello All

Well as most of u know I STS ... was disappointed but I'm over it now... still no choc :D Although I think after a month I am gonna have to go back... am now bingeing on cake/sweets instead.. have decided the plan is to have a yogurt after lunch and icecream/cake/sweets (just one thing!) after dinner.. that way I have more pp for meals.... Hoping that I will then be able to exercise without being starving lol

Had a bad couple of days - had birthday cake/ pizza and booze yest and picked today... over weeklies... but starting afresh tomorrow.. off to a snow patrol gig.. Hope I manage to find somet low pp wherever we go for tea :D Had a few days off gym... going on Monday.. got a day off after the gig... got my first consultation with personal trainer on Monday ... eek... and booked in for a class and will hopefully get back to running if my friend feels up to it! :D

I was out yest and at a charity night today... so all in all a nice weekend :D

Hope everyone is well

Onwards and downwards :D xxxx

Hey carly ... instead of sweets and cakes, why don't you try mini meringues, strawberries and low fat yogurt to curb those sweetie moments xxx

Thanks Claire... I love meringues but only with cream haha... I've got the little Icecream pots so they are nice :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks Claire... I love meringues but only with cream haha... I've got the little Icecream pots so they are nice :) x

Ohhhhh myyyy, not even a strawberry fan?(I no your not a big fan of fruit n veg). I sometimes coat my strawberries in artificial sweetener, esp if they taste sour xxxxxxx

You can do it Carlyyy i was a bridesmaid last year and i really wished i had of lost more, you just need a big final pushhhhh and u will get to where u want i have faith in u xxx

Well done in getting onto the PGCE course hun!! :)

Here to follow x looking for meal ideas as I've not lost anything for 4 wks. Tried filling and healthy days and gained 2lb :( . Need to go back to basics for a while n start checking my portions etc x

Thanks all :D I don't mind strawberries Claire but pretty much have to force any fruit down :( it's rubbish!!

Thanks Bugsbunny :D

Cheers Nicola :D

Welcome LammieK - defo just try mixing up the meals.. are u eatin plenty and drinking enough? xxx

Well I had an absolutely amazing time at snow patrol... they were just brilliant!!! WOW!! Loved it :D

I have put some new piccies in my album too..

Been having a bit of confusion lately with new boss.. don't want to go into it too much but can't decide if he is flirting - he texts a lot... hmmmm anyways... I realised that he isn't what I am looking for so I need to behave - just lonely at mo...

Will find someone when it is meant to be :D

I have started another little competition with Susan ... she is slimming to be bridesmaid one week after more - so we are having a percentage loss comp :D

I am back to the gym tomorrow... got the consultation with the fit trainer at 6.15... :D excited.. then doing c25k and then the fat burning circuits class.. gonna aim to go all four days before wi and stick to dailies and see how I do :D Hope everyone is well..

I have a day off tomorrow and a lie in :D xx

Nice new prof pix hun x

Take care with the new boss x

:)

Well done hun - I have my graduation in June and I worked out how man pounds I wanna lose an the divided it by the weeks - so its a lot smaller and you have a target every week - ie I need to lose two pounds a week if I don't I know I gotta make it up the next week :) it does help with motivation :) xxxx

Hi Carly,

I've just been skimming through your diary (supposed to be working but can't get into it) and just want to say you're an inspiration!

Congrats on getting on your PGCE course and for keeping off the chocolate for so long!

Also, I'm going to see Snow Patrol on Friday in London with my hubby. CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks Liz - don't worry I am stepping back from talking to him.. lol

LCCxox - thanks chick :D That is a lovely idea.. I think mine is 2-3lb but at the moment it has stalled a bit... :( I am working hard :D I will do my best...and keep at it :D

Thanks starkissed :D

michbright - thanks darling :D u will absolutely love it!! It was amazing - enjoy :D xx

Monday 6th February 2012

BREAKFAST
NONE

LUNCH
Bacon Medallions, WW Bread and LF Spread = 12pp
Frube = 2pp
Jelly Tots x2 = 5pp

DINNER
Meatball Pasta = 15pp
WW Strawberry Swirl Icecream x2 = 4pp

SNACKS

NONE

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (C25k AND Fat Burning Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 25AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 25AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned 25AP and am loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 25 without choc!
3. I met my personal trainer...

Well I met my personal trainer for a consultation... he seems really keen... we had a chat - I am worried about his stance - he is very very very committed to his diet - doesn't eat anything bad or drink.. he is obsessed with what goes into his body - I am so scared that he is going to push me too hard ... he wants me to do a food diary and I REALLY REALLY DONT WANT TO lol - this is weird doing this update a day late so just gonna move on to today's diary lol xx

Last edited:
Tuesday 7th February 2012

BREAKFAST
WW Bread and Beans = 8pp

LUNCH
Chicken Burger and Chips = 20pp

DINNER
Maggi So Juicy Chicken and Wedges = 10pp
Jelly Tots x2 = 5pp

SNACKS

NONE

PP USED = 43/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 25AP (Personal Training Sessino AND Circuits)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I earned 25AP and am still loving the gym!
2. I managed a day 26 without choc!
3. I did my first personal training session :D

Well I had my first session with the personal trainer - his exercise regime is brilliant... and he is gonna do me a plan... I am gonna do one session with him a week, 3 classes, c25k (x3) and 2/3 more sessions that he plans... plus when i start my new job I am going to walk everywhere - I AM EXCITED!!! woop

But I am still worried about his "diet" - He started on me about how ww isn't healthy and weight doesn't stay off etc... he wants me to eat all natural foods etc... I really don't want to do a food diary - I am still embarrassed of my diet... I don't know how to say to him.... will have to think about it... I am seeing him a week Thurs :D

Oh and I am watching the biggest loser - I love this programme - it is taped so don't ruin the results for the next 40 mins lol

Scales are STS at mo.. hope to get 2lb off... will do my best :D - gym and class again tomorrow and just gym on thurs.. but am out thurs... indian with the new job... gonna have half portion of ctm and rice and that is all so should be within dailies... :D xx

Back