ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Looking BRILLIANT Carly well done you...
Don't forget the scales may not be too kind but that doesn't mean sh1t when you'r doing the amoun of exercise you have planned for the week.. you're muscles are gona be tight n building up so will weigh heavier..
Can't see why there wouldn't be a loss but don't be disheartened if its not what you expect or want.. It'll be all the great work you're doing at the gym..
As for his advice on WW, gym heads are all about eating protein protein protein... Whereas WW is about eating fruit n veg n good honest healthy food.. Just sometimes we take advantage n fill our points with the wrong foods coz its "within allowance", so as long as you follow the WW plan, you should do just fine :D

Well done on going to the gym, your trainer sounds brilliant. He probably is rights about ww to a certain extent. If you don't do it with health in mind you can lose the weight quite unhealthily with it. But you can follow it and use his foods as a guide if that makes sense. Good luck and I hope he helps you x

Carly, Francis is dead right about meat heads who work in gyms, you can guarantee he's eating loads of steamed fish and spinach. I often see advice like that similar to religion, I'm just saying each to there own and maybe take ideas from him on board but don't change what you eat and follow an 'individuals' diet plan. Stick with WW, do your training and be happy or it'll stress you out big time especially as your not overly keen on the sort of tasteless muck he'll be advising you you eat:)
Just be polite and say that WW is working for you, you are happy on it!:):):):):):):):)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have a friend who's a gym instructor and he does my head in about protein and all that. In case they hadn't noticed propoints does encourage more protein, less carbs and more veg. If it was up to him you'd be eating protein bars, drinking shakes, egg whites for breakfast blah blah. You're doing a lot of gymming which is enough to worry about without worrying about changing your entire diet overnight! I think you're doing really amazing, you'll be fit as a fiddle soon. Good luck with week 4 of c25k too, I _know_ you can do it! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Carly !!! your diaries are looking FAB !!!! well done you !!!! xxxxxxxxx

Tracy, Laura, Frances, Claire and Baby-belle - thanks sooooo much :D I will just tell him it is working for now and maybe somewhere along the line if I get stuck I will show him my diary but right now I want him to help with exercise as I have food under control :D thanks all... got another big story to tell in a moment.... lol... gonna include in today's diary... thanks for reading :D xxx

Wednesday 8th February 2012

BREAKFAST
Toast and Philly = 7pp

LUNCH
Ravioli = 8pp
Frubes = 2pp
Cupcake = 10pp

DINNER
WW CTM and Rice = 10pp
WW Garlic Bread = 5pp
WW Strawberry Swirl = 2pp

SNACKS

Crisps = 4pp

PP USED = 48/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp

APs EARNED = 0AP (Felt like CRAP!)
TOTAL APs EARNED = 50AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 50AP

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I won a competition - see below...
2. I managed a day 27 without choc!
3. I am staying positive :D

Long day at work.... feeling a bit stressed... not sure why... Missed the gym as feeling really crappy and left work late...

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks without chocolate.. as of Friday I will start having it again.. yipeeeeee :D the plan is to have yogurt for lunch and choc after tea.. aiming to have only one chocolate item (which may be two fingers of twirl for example) or sweet item per day (no inc. the yogurt haha)... except maybe on weekend :D

I joined the new gym in December ... but in January our local radio station advertised a competition - New Year, New You - About | CFM Radio - The Best Mix of Music

Win a year's gym membership ... and weighing etc..... well I only blooming won.... I did something similar once before - it didn't go too well... they wanted me to do Atkins and the gym wasn't open everyday and wasn't open very late...

I really want to do it... but I don't know how I will feel if they want to publish my weight... It is also rubbish that I have already paid for my membership - I have emailed the gym boss and the Promotions guy from the radio station... just hope they put my mind at rest... I don't know if I can balance the competition, the gym, personal trainer, walking to work and the new job... will feel better when I know more lol - feel better for just writing it down lol

xx

Congratulation that's fab news. It's great just to win something x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on winning hon - fantastic!! :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done hun, that is well fab :) Bet you're well chuffed!! Hope you're ok and you're feeling better xxxxx

Hellllooo

Well I have had a fair bit of choc today.. but got it out of my system... back to one item a day :D

I was out for a curry with the new work people... was nice but not a good plan before wi... I put on 2lb... bit gutted.. but nothing I can do now but start a new week... and on the plus side I measured myself and since last week have lost:
Waist - lost 2"
Hips - lost 3"
Bust - lost 2"
Arm - lost 0.5"

So I am pleased with that... onwards and downwards :D

I am away this weekend so wont be posting that often and may not get diaries on here but will be tracking :D xx

Re: Comp

The gym boss has agreed to add the year free at the end of my membership and I basically just have to update them as to weight and inch loss so they can update the website. So am pleased... someone will be keeping an eye on me .. and then I will be doing my PT and exercise :D woop! xx

Omg how amazing! I would love to win a comp like that, such good motivation :D I'm sure u will do just fine! And thing of all those £1's u can make for urself and charity whilst losing lbs!!! #winning! x x x

Back