ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Well done Carly, you should be very very proud ;)

Thanks guys! Just wish the scales would shift lol. And I kno I'm gonna feel really crappy this weekend and Tuesday... Don't like being alone :( luckily I have Sarah Millican tickets for tues :) x

I gained 2 aswell this week hon. was out running saturday, tuesday and last night though so at least we're trying to get more exercise in. I'm bored of WW though which isnt good eeeep... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Awww bless u chick :( I just don't know what to do at mo... Feeling poorly at moment which isn't helping! Lol. X

Had a blow out last night. (pizza, choc fondue and booze) Back to it tomorrow :D woke up with such a poorly tummy :( ouch!

RIP Whitney houston. X

That's ok Carly hun. We all need one.
I decided last week I was gona hav weigh day as a free day each week. Keep it within reason good but hav a little naughtiness. Didn really work out yesterday as I barely ate anything oops. But my point is using the 6 out of 7 rule... If we're good 6 out of 7 days it's still doin us good. Excellent news on ur inch loss :)

Had a blow out last night. (pizza, choc fondue and booze) Back to it tomorrow :D woke up with such a poorly tummy :( ouch!

RIP Whitney houston. X

Once your back on it today you'll be fine :) x

here to follow x :)

Thanks all

Baby-belle - not sure what happened.. they suspect it may be drug related...

Thanks Blonde_Sue and Frances

welcome Tipsy :D

Well been a bit picky today but went to gym.. 4 days to WI and really want to lose what I gained last week.. gonna work really hard for 4 days... hopefully gym 3 out of 4 as have that gig on Tues :D

Hope u are all well xx

Well done on comp n inch loss hun!
x
njoy the marv sarah millican, she ace! cant wait for her tv show to come on, u may c me in audience lol x ;-) its due spring on bbc2!

Oooo ;) excited about Sarah Millican... Bit sad about valentines :( x

Dont be sad about Valentines Carly. I'll be your valentine if you like. I'm all about the red heads. :) xxx

Awww sounds brill
:) hehe x

;-)

Don't be sad about valentines, its a hallmark holiday lol!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back