ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Welcome back!

So sorry to hear you've had a bad time. It's good that you have a plan though - keep looking forward, don't look back and you'll get there!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yayyyy carly welcome back :) Missed you! You can do this. Great plan, don't put too much pressure on yourself. Since I've come back I find having a treat night on my weigh day really keeps me going throughtout the week :-D I recommend xxx

Love the plan, u can do it hun! at least ur not giving up, stick with weight watchers, it will pay off in the end xx

Thanks ladies :) I've not been as perfect as planned but have been much better and plenty of gym action :) Friday is by fresh start :D hope everyone is well x

Hiya Carly, I've not been great either but I'm starting afresh on Saturday, it's been one thing after another so just gonna wait till the points roll over and start again:)

So glad your back:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck to u :) we can do it Tracy :D x

Friday 2nd March 2012

BREAKFAST

None

LUNCH
WW Bread, Bacon and Spread = 10pp
Rocky Crispy Crunch = 2pp
Caramel Wafer = 2pp
Muller Light = 2pp

DINNER
Wetherspoons Panini and Chips = 27pp

SNACKS
Pretzel = 10pp
Maoam = 4pp

TOTAL = 57/38pp

WEEKLIES USED = 19/49pp
TOTAL AP EARNED = 20AP (Davina DVD)
TOTAL AP USED = 0AP

POSITIVES
1. I feel in control again... I had a nice few treats but within weeklies
2. I am off out for tea tomorrow - nandos and cinema
3. I had a nice day today - cinema and shopping :D
xxx

Hi Carly! Im here to follow you! Good luck!
Im starting again today, first weigh in tomorrow though! X

Helllllloooo my darlings!!

I am so pleased you are still checking in.. I hope you are all still subscribed... I have been keeping a list of things I need to tell you .... If I am honest I find that when I haven't been on here for a few days I put it off... the thought of all the pages and pages of reading stresses me out... I will pop into all your diaries but may only read the last few pages :D So here are my things to tell you all:

1. Thursday 16th - The last time I was at a PT session he said something that hit home...."you train so hard... so how did this happen" - how did it happen? How did I let myself get to this? What was I playing at??? Unfortunately this comment didn't tip me over the edge... (the turning point will come)

2. Friday 17th - I went out for tapas with my aunt and uncle... and I tried prawns for the first time (granted they were bread crumbed but still a massive deal for me!) and I tried cold stuffed peppers... prefer the hot breaded ones....but was soooo proud to have tried.

3. Last week I was questioning trying something new... I love the "new plan" feeling and thought that that was what I needed.. I considered biggest loser or calorie counting.. But still didn't start.... it was my last week at work and I was working late, no time for gym so I basically took another week off plan...

4. I finished my job on Friday... I start the new job a week on Monday... I am nervous that they will expect too much but am looking forward to walking to and maybe home from work... have got my pedometer set up and ready.... I am going to go to gym after work too :D

5. Saturday 18th - I went shopping in town, Matalan and Asda :D I spent a fair few pennies... bought loads of lovely new outfits for work... two dresses and new trousers and tops ... oooooo and got into a size 24 trousers :D so pleased (disappointed that it isn't lower but pleased)....and I bought two kettlebells and a heart rate monitor too :D was a nice little trip!!!

6. Then last week I got really down... trying on outfits for my leaving do... I felt disgusting.... I cried in a heap of clothes... and then on the leaving do night... I felt fat and horrible... all the others looked gorgeous and slim... I can't wait to be able to fit into skinny jeans... in fact I can't wait to just buy some jeans!!! I hate myself in trousers... I am so looking forward to nice tops and trousers :D .. unfortunately that still wasn't rock bottom....

7. I put on 2lb this week.. so I am now 2 stone 7lb down...

8. My mum told me this weekend that they are looking at moving house.... feel crap... don't want to move... especially not from this house... I hate moving... but I know my opinion doesn't matter! I will see what they decide.... I am saving up pennies.. but if I start the PGCE in Sept I wont be able to move out for a good few years... Don't like that I am not a grown up yet hehe... but I will get there :D

9. I applied for student finance today... and am doing work experience in a school this week.... I really think that I will end up doing the PGCE this year... so excited.. but will give the new job a real go and see how it is :D

10. ROCK BOTTOM - I have done NOTHING but pig out for weeks... I have been horrendous in fact for months.. I had like 2 good weeks in January but really I have been horrendous since last summer when I went to the festival... I read my ww mag and got teary... and I even thought about how I want to look for my friends wedding.. and none of this was working.... then I forced myself to go to the gym.. first time in a week.. and during the class we had to do burpees.. the trainer knew I would struggle and basically suggested I just effectively do "get ups" from lying face down.. well I have never felt so humiliated.. it is not a pleasant sight seeing a fat lass jumping up and down... I walked out of the class and cried in the toilets.. I felt like utter crap.. I looked in the mirror and felt disgusting.... SO ROCK BOTTOM!!!

NOW FOR THE PLAN!!!!!!

1. No chocolate, cake, sweets, puddings or crisps...
2. I am going to have 3 meals a day and muller light after lunch/dinner (any flavour - i.e. can have choc/ pudding stuff in it but not actual choc or pud)
3. I am going to try to introduce veg with tea and a smoothie... will increase this slowly but aim is at least one of each every day...
4. I am going to walk to work every day... and maybe back... and I am going to go to the gym every week day (work depending)
5. I am going to stick with ww... and use mainly dailies and save weeklies for a weekend... where I may allow myself a treat (of the restricted items) or have booze ... and will use some weeklies for meals out...
6. March Challenge - I aim to lose 7lbs
7. Easter Challenge - I am to lose 1 stone by Easter
8. Bikini Challenge (by the wedding - 4th August) - Aim to be 14 stone (need to lose 3 stone 12)
9. Will get back to the C25k - Gonna repeat one or two of week 3 and then start week 4 :D

So this is the plan... I wont punish myself too much if I miss a gym session or go astray but I will follow the plan... no treat nights either!

Well there we go... I am back... will get back to posting diary ... may not be able to get online every day but will do what I can...

Love to all xxxxx

your personal trainer can't treat you like that!!! at least your attending the classes ... maybe speak to them at the end n explain to them how their comments made you feel, maybe ask for an alternative to burpees but not the "get ups" (grrrrr) i hate burpees lol xxx

Hey all :D

Welcome and good luck Broox....

well it was going so well.. I was restraining myself and no pudding after nandos.. but then I got persuaded to drink... oh dear!!! so all my weeklies went and a good few more!! But I still feel in control... walked to town today and went to gym.. gonna walk to work all week too - I will be slim :D

Going bridesmaid dress shopping in April... better get on with it!!! :D xxx

Hiya Carly, sorry I've been MIA for a while, but I've been good and I'm back now. You seem to be back in action now too, your plan sounds great (I love a good plan lol). Good luck with starting the new job, and the work experience and the gym lol..you are so busy makes me tired thinking about it. x

Good luck with your new job wishing you a much easier time than your last one, you will no doubt work your socks off but hopefully this one will give you the time you need for yourself more - hugs for the changes! Xxx

Welcome bk Laura :) x

Hi all

The first week of the new job has gone well - crazy busy and working late.. still really stressful - still sure I want to teach lol

I lost 3lbs this week - been walking to work and walked back a couple of days :D x

great loss well done x

Back