ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hi darlin
Howz things?
Howz ur new job going?
Ur plan looks ace! Ur doing marv!
Xx

Hi guys :D Thanks so much for popping in.. work is crazy at the moment... really hoping it settles down coz i'm shattered!

Had a nice weekend though :D

I lost another 3lb this week :D xxx

Well done honey! its good to hear your keeping on track even tho life is hectic! your a star xxxx

thanks chick :D x

Well done Carly fab loss you are doing so well, hope new job is going well - even if manic - are you managing to get to the gym or is work taking over? Hope you have a good week. J xxxx

Hey

Trying to fit the gym in where I can :D and walking to work most days :D busy busy xx

Please give me a slap!! I want to feel pretty and wear a bridesmaid dress in a normal size... I'm
Exercising all the time but then snacking too :( so angry at myself... Feel like tears :( x

Hi Carly,

I know exactly how your feeling! I too have got to fit into a pretty bridesmaid dress that I'm currently avoiding talks of buying cos I don't want to buy one in my current size and I was doing magnificently well until a night out drinking on Saturday night. I planned n planned n ended up having more points than I should have had. Then I've been poorly n yesterday, even though I'd used my weeklies Saturday, I used 77 points! In one day. Woke up today feeling positive - the start of my new week - and stuck to it like glue all day. Until I was making my fellas buttys for tomorrow and made myself one and ate it quickly before I could tell myself off. I've logged the points under tomorrow so will reduce my points for tomorrow to make up for it (don't know if your allowed to do that with your dailies). It's made me feel really rubbish and I don't want to feel like that again tomorrow.

Think about your plan that you set yourself, I've just read it and it's inspired me! You sound like your doing fab with your exercising, try and stay positive and praise yourself where your due praise. If you've had a slip, don't be so hard on yourself, what's done is done and you can't change it but you can remember how it's made you feel n try n use that to make sure you don't do it tomorrow.

I'm rooting for you hun xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Please give me a slap!! I want to feel pretty and wear a bridesmaid dress in a normal size... I'm
Exercising all the time but then snacking too :( so angry at myself... Feel like tears :( x

Maybe buy a dress in the size you wanna be then everytime you feel like your guna be naughty, look at the dress (take a pic for wen your out) looking at the dress will hopefully stop you from snacking coz you wanna wear it sooner than later ;)

I stood on a plug today... (lol - what a div!)

My poor foot is so sore :( kinda ruined my walking to work plans coz all I can do is hobble... Still managed to earn 5AP from walking at work and did an hours body pump class too!! Cx

CarlyLanky140 said:

My poor foot is so sore :( kinda ruined my walking to work plans coz all I can do is hobble... Still managed to earn 5AP from walking at work and did an hours body pump class too!! Cx

OUCH!!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

OMG, that looks NASTY !! Make sure its always clean and dressed .. or thatll deffo get infected !! bless ya xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
OMG, that looks NASTY !! Make sure its always clean and dressed .. or thatll deffo get infected !! bless ya xxxxx

Spot the nurse.... Ha ha xx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Should I get it checked or will it heel? In just worried coz there is a big open bit... I have gauze and that roll of stuff on at mo - that ok? Or just plasters ? How often to change?! X

Should I get it checked or will it heel? In just worried coz there is a big open bit... I have gauze and that roll of stuff on at mo - that ok? Or just plasters ? How often to change?! X

Id personally get it checked by your gp nurse, she can dress and clean it for you with all the expensive stuff ... its a rather big gauge is that ... you deffo dont want a mingin foot :eek: xxxx

Your gp nurse will prob dress it then give you a few dressings to do yourself after showers etc, .. its guna be hard not to have to dress it daily with where it is xxx

Back