ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

*sucks air in through teeth* That's a big hole in your foot! You poor thing... Defo get it looked at even if it's just to get it nicely bandaged! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks girls... Doctors couldn't fit me in this week when I called yesterday! Ridiculous!! It's not an emergency so what am I meant to do?! X

Just checked and I've earned 142 ap this week!! No wonder I'm snacking lol... Fingers crossed for STS or little loss x

I lost 1lb this week so that's my 3 stone and 7lbs in last 3 weeks :D xx

Thanks hun :) it's driving me mad that I can't walk properly! X

Well done on loss x
Hope ur foot is better soon x ouchy x ;-)

Hey Carly here to follow you after reading threw your diaries lots :) lol.. For some reason I have to carry on reading.. It's cool how your so open about everything and not just your diet.. Yo seem to be doing really well even when u have knock backs your straight back on it!:). U are defiantly and inspiration how u manage to will do it with ur Hetic work style.. :) actually Incredible and glad to of found ur diary x

Thanks girls... Doctors couldn't fit me in this week when I called yesterday! Ridiculous!! It's not an emergency so what am I meant to do?! X

do u have walk in centres there ?they are open 7 days a week xxxx

Thanks ladies :D

Thanks for your kind words and for popping in LouiseMc

The nurse agreed to see me this afternoon - she checked my foot and gave me some dressings :D xx

Thanks ladies :D

Thanks for your kind words and for popping in LouiseMc

The nurse agreed to see me this afternoon - she checked my foot and gave me some dressings :D xx

Awww brill !!! glad you have it sorted xxx

It is still an open wound and doesnt seem to be healing but will just have to keep cleaning it :D x

Ouchie!!! Big fantastic well done on the loss! Keep it up. How on earth you've earned that many ap is beyond me, id be flat on my back after half of that x

Haha thanks :) I walk a fair bit every day and then just gym 4/5 times a week :) c

CarlyLanky140 said:
It is still an open wound and doesnt seem to be healing but will just have to keep cleaning it :D x

Probably take a while to heal coz of its depth ... Just keep it clean as your already doing xxxxxxx

Well done for your loss hun :) How is your foot doing? Hope it is feeling better xxxxx

It's still a bit sore... Gonna get bk to walking to work :) x

Back