ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hope your footsie is healing lovely? Your on a roll at the min with ur losses keep it up girly xxx

Been naughty this weekend and lunch today so gonna work hard for next few days!

It's been less than a week since I injured my foot and although it's painful I've been to gym everyday and I've for back to walking from work today. So gonna walk both ways tomorrow :D

Nothing is gonna stop me! X

Last edited:

Well done on all the exercise!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hiya Carly, just having a catch up. You seem to be doing really well and doing loads of exercise! Well done.

How's the foot now, that looked very sore and in a bad spot too.. maybe get yourself some gel insoles to lessen the pressure on the area for a while. xx

Hi hun
Wot ya bin up to? X

Yoohoo, Carlyboo, where are you?
Hope you're ok and just having fun!

Hope your week has been ok, that you've had a fab weekend, and your week ahead is a quieter one. What's the plan for Easter, anything going on?

Hi Carly just been catching up, hope ur foot is ok, how was ur wkend?

Ur doing brilliantly keep up the good work xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Guys

Sorry I haven't been around... had so much work on!!! And I am on duty all this weekend.... Friday - Monday :( What a crap Easter... I have eaten everything around me this week so expecting a big gain :(

I am about to set up a new challenge.... I have 17 weeks till I am bridesmaid!! Really want to get into a size 18 by then!! Gotta get a move on!!

Also I am thinking about going bk to meeting... but just not sure....Had some really good friends at SW... miss them... wish I had the same at WW.... And then I think about joining biggest loser online... i just dunno :( xx

If you joined BL online, what's the plan, is it shakes?

17 weeks, you can do it!

I've got a crap Easter too. Work today, taxi duty tomorrow, work Monday... luckily that means no time to stuff chocolate in my face :p

Your scales might not be as bad as you think :) fingers crossed for you, lovely xx

I'm a bridesmaid in june. Hate the dress on me. It's actually a little big too so I think it'll need alterations closer to the time. Plus the other 2 bridesmaids are absolutely teeny (28 and 24 inch waists!!) Depressing ain't it? :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Jen - I have decided to stick with WW - on SF... Hope ur weekend was good :D

Sarah - I am sure u will look stunning!! I tried on one on sat.. I hope we try a few more before we decide....

Welcome Katie and Vanillalou - thanks for following :D

Well Gang - I am just gonna do my best for this next week.... It is my birthday on Saturday :D

I will start afresh on 15th/16th and I am going to try SF for a few weeks :D - so nice fresh start :D I am still going to WI on Friday.... :D

I have also just set up a new biggest loser challenge - please sign up :D

Hope everyone is well... I will try to get on here when I can :D xx

Heya Carly.

You have done so well. Going to gfollow you diary for inspiration and also to cheer you on :)

Keep smiling

Thanks ladies :D

Welcome Cazzabelle

Jen - I am having a day off tomorrow - getting hair done and tea/dvds/pub with friends tomorrow and then sat we are paintballing before a night out :D

Then back to ww on sunday :D xx

Hi love
Enjoy day off n have fun x sounds cool x
Happy friday x ;-)

Back