ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Have an awesome weekend chickadee :D

Thanks guys :D had a good one... back to it now :D xxx

Thanks petal :D x

Hope you'd a good birthday hon, sounds like it was fun (FB) anyway :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks Hun ;) was a good weekend x

Hey hun... Diet not going so well at mo but will get bk to it... May rejoin ww meetings... How's u? Z

Haha we need to sort ourselves out lol :) x

The funny thing is I could understand it lol xx

[h=6]Feeling really low last two days... It's probably just post birthday/ nothing to look forward to... Plus special occasions just remind me I'm alone and I stupidly text the ex :(

Plus my friend who is a teacher was telling me the bad stuff.... Just wasn't a good day to hear it!!

And I desperately need to get bk on diet. But I'm having one of those I'm sick of eating weeks where I don't want anything coz I'm so bored and anything I do fancy is not good! :(

I think I might be tired lol
[/h]I don't know what to do... I can't decide whether to do pp/ sf/ cc.... or whether to go back to meeting... I will be fine... I will take a few days to plan :D

Friday is my brand new start!! No more excuses!!! x

CarlyLanky140 said:
[h=6]Feeling really low last two days... It's probably just post birthday/ nothing to look forward to... Plus special occasions just remind me I'm alone and I stupidly text the ex :(

Plus my friend who is a teacher was telling me the bad stuff.... Just wasn't a good day to hear it!!

And I desperately need to get bk on diet. But I'm having one of those I'm sick of eating weeks where I don't want anything coz I'm so bored and anything I do fancy is not good! :(

I think I might be tired lol
[/h]I don't know what to do... I can't decide whether to do pp/ sf/ cc.... or whether to go back to meeting... I will be fine... I will take a few days to plan :D

Friday is my brand new start!! No more excuses!!! x

If ya feel ya need the extra support to get ya there I'd recommend going back to meetings. Just til yet back "in the zone" again
Of course we're all here too but I think sometimes ya just need that bit more...
Cal counting is great coz ya really don't feel like yet "dieting" Yer really just watching how much we eat, not what we eat... Hope that makes sense... It does to me :)

I think I will try SF for a week... Gonna plan and start fri :) got a trial on thurs :( x

Nope... I did SW and I think it's similar... Gonna spend time making meal lists :D x

Hi Carly! here to follow your diary.

sometimes when you've been doing the same thing for a while it gets infuriating, but look how far you've come, it may feel you have a lot to go (I know I'm the same weight) but you have come a long way already, and starting can sometimes be the hardest!
you can still hit your goal!

Thanks so much :) welcome x

Back