ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hehe thanks :) i'm trying to leave the stress at work but it's hard knowing what I'm going in to but can only do what I can! :) x

Hello all :)

Hope ur all well :)

I have increased my membership from online back up to monthly pass and I'm going to a meeting on Monday - fresh start - gonna get new books, new weightloss card and some of the yummy treats u can only get at meeting :D x

Yay well done carly was thinking of doing this but i cant afford it at the mo.. Hope meeting goes ok :) xx

Thanks chick :)

Could u maybe scrape the money together? X

Im just gonna see howi get on doing it online cz i have a flat with my bf nw so have to be wise with my money! Lol i do get a payrise in august so maybe transfer it then, we shall see :)

Oooo houses are expensive :) maybe August :D x

:D x

Hellooooo :D

Sometimes I really dislike my scales/ my body.. Lol

I have been off plan for about 9 days.... I am restarting meetings tomorrow at 5pm :D am looking forward to it... But nervous... Same so-so leader and new people... Really want to make friends like I did at SW... Fingers crossed :D

Now for the bad news.... In a week (Friday morning) I had put on 4lb... I was ok with that... But apparently since then I have put on another 9lb... 13lb in 9 days?! Wish I could lose that much in 9 days lol...

I'll be WI tomorrow eve so probs will weigh similar... No point sulking about it... Fresh start from tues am after the meeting... Gonna reset all my goals tomorrow after WI :D got 11 weeks till wedding... Need to get bk to gym :D

So fresh start :)

Got a lot of social events coming up... Festivals, weekends away, hen dos etc... Gonna try my best to stick to it :D xxx

Hi, you will do so well back at class, you will have the support and knowledge of weigh in each week. You will do well. I haven't been for 4 weeks & gained 9lbs I can't face going tonight I shall return next week, seem to have lost my motivation, but I too have a wedding to aim for so let's give those scales what for. Good luck xxx

Thanks Jo - u have to go back to ur meeting too :D
[h=6]All joined and threw myself into making friends - all much slimmer and much older members but all good :) I'm up 8lbs but down 30 still so onwards and downwards. Want 2 stone off on 11 weeks for being bridesmaid :) x[/h]

Well done Carly for going, 8lbs not as bad as you thought so well done. You will make friends soon. I will go back I promise. Good luck for this week xxx

Thanks petal :) good luck x

Really shattered this morning... Didn't make it up in time to walk to work... And really busy tonight... Not to worry food can start today and exercise tomorrow :D x

one day at a time sweety :) You can do it *waves poms poms* I am joining a beginners running club on the 30th to try and introduce some excercise into my life... eek nervous :D

Oooo sounds good :) good luck x

I lost 4lbs :D woooop!! X

Back