ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Awww thanks ;) x

Thanks Anna & Jo x

Carly
How ru? I suddenly realised u were not on my subscribed, must have bin changing my Moby. Doh x
How ru doin? I have just had a quick read but u a busy girl, looks like u not bin on for a while x
Seems u doin well, weight loss wise, can't believe it's 11wks til the wedding, u got ur bmaid dress sorted?

Welcome back :)

It's only 7 or 8 now... I'm struggling at mo :(

How's u? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Welcome back :)

It's only 7 or 8 now... I'm struggling at mo :(

How's u? X

Omg, even closer, wow. Is everything all ready, wedding wise?
I am too hun, my food diaries still on here babs x
Struggling myself, I go on hols, 2 wk on Monday, shud b going mad fitness wise, but finding it hard, also on sum new tabs for my endo prob n I'm sure they making me hungrier lol x
Howz work?
Y u struggling darlin? Not enuf support around ya? Xx

I'll be ok... Just fed up at mo... Really wish I had a friend to go to meeting with :)

I will hunt out your diary again :D x

CarlyLanky140 said:
I'll be ok... Just fed up at mo... Really wish I had a friend to go to meeting with :)

Carly me too. Was thinkin recently I'd like to hi back to meetings got a few weeks, just to get me back in the game properly. N someone to hi walking with n possibly even jogging...

Yup!!! My best mate is a gym member but has perfect figure lol.... Need a friend :( lol x

CarlyLanky140 said:

Ww meetings hun? Aw bless u x put an ad out in ur area maybe?

Cheers x keep yr chin.up hun? X
Ru doing anything over wkend? X

I am going to meetings but people are a bit older than me... Will keep with it....

Just chilling this weekend ... Meant to be out tomorrow... Might pop along but doubt I'll stay long lol x

Hello everyone who still reads this :D

I am sick of making promises that this is the time I will get to goal... I'm sure u are all sick of reading it! It's been over 12 months since I started last April just after my birthday... And by June/July I had lost nearly 3 stone... Since then I have been up and down like a yo-to and have never broken the 3 stone barrier!

A lot of very inspirational period have lost a lot of weight... And I want to be one of them!

So I am not promising to be perfect or to lose every week coz I have a lot of festivals and weddings coming up....

But I am promising to try harder... To think twice and to exercise when I can...

So to remotivate here are my diet reasons:
1. To be able to shop in normal shops
2. To be able to wear the latest fashion
3. To feel confident
4. To love myself
5. To not have to wear leggings and cardigans in summer (with no sore legs and bingo wings)
6. To never avoid going our coz I hate myself
7. To never want to stay in bed because I can't bear another day feel uncomfortable in my own skin
8. To feel like I deserve someone to love

That will do for now....

And my upcoming goals now:
1. Wedding in 7 weeks - 1 stone off would be fab
2. Start uni in 12 weeks - to be 16 stone 7
3. NYE in 29 weeks - to be 14 stone 0
4. My 28th Bday in 43 weeks - to be 12 stone 7
5. Summer 2012 - Goal

I will take it 7lbs at a time and will treat myself for every 7lbs :) so its 5.5 from now for a treat :D

Here are some pics of me aged 18 and weighing around about my goal weight of 9 stone 4 (12-14 on bottom and 8-10 on top) xxx

Great idea with the pics and goals. You have been there before and will get there again :-D x

Bless u hun x ur doing grand at least u have not given up, I think u shud read beck diet book I'm trying to find time to read it at the mo, lol ur reasons etc is wot its all about, Jenny got me on to it, maybe I've read it? Ur all gurus around here so.. but if but hope it useful x

Good luck with it n carry on regardless, ur targets are v hopeful x
U starting uni hun, is that to do ur teaching. I never did ask u if that's wot u had decided to do, good for u x x

Carly.. Youve always been a inspriation to me im sure u will get there in the end ! Im in the same boat at the moment have put on all the weigh wot i lost with ww so im bk to square one xx

Thanks everyone :) I hardly get time to sleep at mo but might look for the beck book :) x

Well it's day 1 and I dragged my lazy fat arse out of bed and I'm waking to work for the first time in months :D Hopefully I can keep it up :) and got my food planned so here goes :) x

Ah hon you already know you are an inspiration to us all! You can do this - life and other issues get in the way and I know this better than anyone!! Sure look how long it's taken me to get this far. I'm up and down with WW and my weight for like 2 years now!! I'm getting close though this time and this is definitely the year for me to get to goal. I think when we have our heads in the game we do really well on WW. It's hard to have our heads in the game with everything that goes on in our lives. Honestly, I'm proud of you for still coming on here - posting your pics and everything and not just saying "F it!" and giving up like lots of people do.
You can totally do it hon!! Well done for walking to work today -good start to the day :D xxxx ((((hugs))))

Back