ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Carly, you can do it!!! Fab plans and reasons for motivation...i think taking it 7lbs at a time is definitely the way to go, its much better to think of it in small manageable steps. Just keep heading till the end of each 7lbs :) You can get that stone off for the wedding!xxxx

Hi Carly you inspire so many. Life isn't always easy but you always aim to make the best of it. Your plan is great. You can do this. Xxxx

Thanks Sarah, Anna, Jo and Jo :)

I earned 10AP today and took control of food... Fair few weeklies but that's why they are there :) feeling positive :D x

Well done you. I am off to view a new gym later, 12.00 more a month but every facilty I could need and daughter can swim why I work out! Just need to see if distance will b too far to ensure I go, but my current one doesn't open hours to suit & I have to travel there! Keep up the good work xxxx

New gym sounds interesting x

Made myself go to body pump :) earned 20AP today with that and walking :) x

Good work hon. I went to running club and only earned 3AP LOL... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks Tracy and Sarah... Coz I'm huge I earn lots of AP - one good thing lol x

Thanks Tracy and Sarah... Coz I'm huge I earn lots of AP - one good thing lol x

Carly Lancaster you take that right back!!!!!!! You are not huge!!!! You earned lotz coz u worked bloody hard!!! (this is me raising my voice and full blown giving out so read this is a cross voice)

Well said dub chick, Carly because of u I did join the new gym yesterday, giving up my ww meetings to be able to afford it, gym will weigh me weekly to keep me on track! You keep me going, you are beautiful in looks, kindness and everything I know about u from on here. You keep positive. Xxxx

Thanks Frances (lol at me being told off!) and Jo!

Well do e for joining gym Jo :) its good that they will weigh u. Do u get an induction? When will u start? X

You are fab Carly - I don't want to see you saying you're huge ok? You worked hard for those AP and you deserved them my love! Always try to stay positive about it - that's key! Hope today is a good day aswell :) What day to you WI again hon?? xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks Frances (lol at me being told off!) and Jo!

Well do e for joining gym Jo :) its good that they will weigh u. Do u get an induction? When will u start? X

I get my induction tomorrow night, so can start right away. Will get weighed etc, now stressing about what to wear - after dinner will try I what I've got at least I have good trainers! Thanks. Xx

Enjoy induction lovely, u will look good in ur nice trainers x make sure u feel comfy in ur gear x ;-)

How ru doing carly? X

Hope the induction goes well Jo - let us kno how it goes :)

Thanks Sarah

Had another good day - earned 5 AP :) x

Oooh well done hon! I earned... 0AP lol! I was a lazy sod today ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back