CarolineM's new improved diary

Getting myself back on track today :D

Going to go see Iolanthe (Gilbert and Sullivan) at 2.00pm so looking forward to that.

Otherwise no plans except to stay on track :D

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hi Caroline!
Hope you enjoyed your afternoon!! Glad to hear you're getting back on track. Best of luck with it. Let's know how you go on!! :) xx

You lot realise I've never actually restarted yet haha! I've really let myself go, in more ways than one!

Tomorrow is a definite restart date. I'm struggling with temptation and need to get a grip. I'm pondering whether to do a week of Atkins to break the carb cycle I've got myself in. Times like this I wish I could dump the food and go back on Cambridge/Lipotrim, sigh! Oh well, nevermind :)

Tomorrow is a whole new day :D

You lot realise I've never actually restarted yet haha! I've really let myself go, in more ways than one!

Tomorrow is a definite restart date. I'm struggling with temptation and need to get a grip. I'm pondering whether to do a week of Atkins to break the carb cycle I've got myself in. Times like this I wish I could dump the food and go back on Cambridge/Lipotrim, sigh! Oh well, nevermind :)

Tomorrow is a whole new day :D

hey you don't forget you have lost alot of weight already so what you've had a blip. now get back on and so fannying around. There I've whipped you :copon::copon::copon: lol

Well I am feeling rather proud of myself as i am not hungry now but will be in time for the skool run so i have put together a salad all ready for the nibbles and only comes to 100 calories and thats with ham and a dressing on top. So will c how it goes, just can't do a soup today its too hot.

HOT??? HOT???? Lucky you Shep - it's flippin' freezin' and blowing a gale here!!!

Sorry Caroline I think I thought you HAD restarted. My mistake .... You'll find that headspace I'm sure!

Best of luck! xx

HOT??? HOT???? Lucky you Shep - it's flippin' freezin' and blowing a gale here!!!

Sorry Caroline I think I thought you HAD restarted. My mistake .... You'll find that headspace I'm sure!

Best of luck! xx

Oh Jan we had a loverly day yesterday down here, a bit of wind perfect for drying the washing but not to windy, and the sun was lovely I am sure it will be winging it way to you soon.

I hope so - we're back in polo necks and fleeces and having the heating on full!! xx

Morning all :D

Been without Internet for a few days so not been around.

How's it going?

I've restarted today - good and proper but not DC at the mo as clearing out cupboards.

*hugs* to all :D

Good Luck kiddo!! I've got a very busy weekend so am only managing a quick look on here now. Hope to have more time tomorrow night!

Hope it's going good for you! xx

Agggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I just can't get in the zone!

I got on the scales this morning and I'm back up to 19 stone 3 lbs. Still not regained everything but bah, what is wrong with me :(

O-Oh!! Never mind Caroline. There's not a lot of point in battling the none-zone head really is there? You need something to 'click'. Hmmmmm - what worked last time??

Sorry I can't help, well, other than a virtual slap round the head of course!

The weather doesn't help either does it?

I'm feeding the 5,000 this afternoon (husband's b'day tomorrow) and watching them eat! :( ... Ah well - it'll be worth it in the end (so I keep telling myself!)

Chin up! You'll find that zone again I'm sure! xx

You know Jan, I'm not sure what motivated me before. Weird huh! Maybe the New Year syndrome :)

I will get my willpower back. I do wish it was nicer weather wise - it's just not that sunny at the moment.

I came across some old, but still in date, Xenical in one of my draws when tidying up - wondering if I can combine the Xenical with Diet Chef - may give it a go and see what effect it has, good or bad.

Mum wants us to go on a cruise with her next year so I'm going to try and use that as motivation - if we are going to spend all that money, I may as well look good ;)

I know there's nothing I can say that will help .... I know that something will happen to give you some sudden inspiration. Look at me - I was just playing games in the middle of one night in February and it was the signature of the other person playing at that ungodly hour that did it for me!
I know you can't physically tolerate what I'm doing but you know what I'm saying.

How did the Xenical work for you last time?

A cruise might do it for you - I hope so, only because I know you want it so much. But at the same time I know that sometimes, no matter how much you want something, somehow the motivation and inspiration STILL elude you. I was like the side of a house for both of my sons' weddings. One worse than the other. GOD I HATE the photos, but I couldn't seem to DO anything about it! CRAZY!

There's nowt so queer my dear .... ****hugs****

I actually did quite well on Xenical until I got complacent, i.e. would go out with friends for a pizza and not take the Xenical due to the obvious. It only works if you take it :p

I'm feeling the buzz today - odd how it's nice and sunny out and here I am feeling determined and mentally on track.

Had granola for breakfast - yum, it is definitely way too nice for diet food hehe!

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Shep - how you getting on?

i must admit i do like the granola!, i also like the vanilla porridge although i have to crush 2 sweetners into it! (hope that is ok?!)

I actually did quite well on Xenical until I got complacent, i.e. would go out with friends for a pizza and not take the Xenical due to the obvious. It only works if you take it :p

I'm feeling the buzz today - odd how it's nice and sunny out and here I am feeling determined and mentally on track.

Had granola for breakfast - yum, it is definitely way too nice for diet food hehe!

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Shep - how you getting on?

Hello luv, not doing too bad had home made pizza on saturday but only small ones so hopefully not to bad, but was out all day looking at motorbikes with my hubby.

Weighed myself on Saturday and lost 2lbs so heres hoping I can keep going. ;);)

Do you remember my friend Shelley??? She is doing really well at the mo her head is in that ZONE which is so hard to get to. She has kicked the hubby to the kerb, and is getting back on track with her life and I think its working, we have planted an apple tree in the gardens for Angel, and she is feeling upbeat and positive and its great to see.

Go you :D

I'm having a good day so far - think I may do the 100% for the first time in ages - won't count my chickens before bedtime though hehe!

Oh how can we forget Shelley. Blimey, she has been busy. It's great to hear she is making such a come back :)

After having taken a Xenical with my breakfast and one with lunch I'm now too scared to cheat haha! I know they say it only really works up to two hours after eating but I'm not falling for that one haha! Actually looking forward to dinner - having the pork meatballs with carrots and onion.

Well done Caroline - hope you manage the whole day!!

Shep - great to hear Shelley is moving forward. The tree idea is a great one. We had 2 trees planted for my Dad out of the money the neighbours collected when he died. They're on the golf course he used and are easily visible from the 1st Tee so we can 'visit'. xx

Hi Caroline - I am back ! - was so NOT in the zone for the past few weeks... Life was just feeling too out of control. Back to normal ( whatever that is !!) now and feeling optimistic about getting to where I want to be. I believe that you can and will do it when the time is right for you. In the mean time hang in here and I am sure it will click again. Love to you all.

Back