CarolineM's new improved diary

Oooooooo I'm scared **shake shake** ;) xx

lol

100% - I finally managed a 100% day, yay!

Here's to that 18 stone :D

Going to a wedding on 22 August so want to be 18 stone by then. Should be able to do it as long as I remain a good girl and resist the restaurant menus.

Good day t you all :D

WehHey!!!! Well done you .... keep up the good work girl :) xx

Sorry now been around to support you all but been mad busy. I will catch up with you all later :D

Doing well at the moment although I had the odd blip at the weekend.

Discovered this thing called the "Warrior's Diet" - it reminds me of what I used to do in my younger and thinner years. I've decided to kind of follow it but shifting my eating hours. I have breakfast at lunch time and it means I can eat a satisfying meal at night. It seems to be working really well for me - I'm sleeping better and not waking up hungry, so I'm not so tired - woohoo!

Looking forward to WI tomorrow - guess I should update my signature with WI date hehe!

Catch up with you all later *hugs*

Hadn't heard of this so just had quick google. I'm really glad you feel good on it .... that's half the battle isn't it?

Best of luck. Look forward to seeing how you get on xx

Woohoo! :D 3.75lbs down the pan - yippee!

Not bad considering my very sinful weekend.

So chuffed :D I can see that 18 stone mark within sight.

Good loss this week Caroline, well done to you :happy096:

Wow!! Well done! Warrioring obviously suits you! :) xx

Hmm, forgot to update on the Alli usage. I'm using it with my main meal and I honestly don't know if it is helping or not. There is a big psychological factor involved though.

I may buy another bottle once I run out - at one pill a day it isn't so expensive :)

Blimey girl! That's the quickest and most impressive 'after' pic I've ever seen ;) xx

Yeah, bit I think the hair needs some work :p

I was naughty last night and had a Chinese takeaway but I'm back on track today and aiming for a loss at WI next week - I'd love a consistent 2lbs a week but I'll settle for anything nature gives me.

Veg/fruit is growing - got some tomatoes coming up and some worldbeater peppers. I can't take full credit for the peppers - that is down to the bees as they need cross pollinating and I'm rubbish with a paint brush.

So looking forward to having peppers and tomatoes every night, doh!

Yeah, bit I think the hair needs some work :p

LOL!!!! Oh I don't know!!!! xx

I was naughty last night and had a Chinese takeaway but I'm back on track today and aiming for a loss at WI next week - I'd love a consistent 2lbs a week but I'll settle for anything nature gives me.

Veg/fruit is growing - got some tomatoes coming up and some worldbeater peppers. I can't take full credit for the peppers - that is down to the bees as they need cross pollinating and I'm rubbish with a paint brush.

Well .. would you really want to spoil their fun?? ;)

So looking forward to having peppers and tomatoes every night, doh!

That'll sort the wi-s out!! ;) :) xx
xxx

So how is everyone today?

I had a go at the advanced boxing training on the Wii Fit again. Still not sure whether I am burning cals cos of the exercise or cos I'm laughing so much.

Here's to a sunny weekend :D

This is a very inspiring thread! Just wanted to say congratulations on everything so far and may it continue! Oh and have a great weekend. :)

Doesn't really matter does it Caroline as long as they're burning! :)

Can I just ask my gardening guru something??? ;) .... Why are some of the courgette flowers on the end of courgettes and some just on thin stalks??? I know .... I'm thick :eek: ... I thought when I noticed this that they would thicken into courgettes but they don't appear to be.
BTW Only 2 bean plants are doing anything productive I've picked 4 today and eaten 1 :) It tasted just like a 'real' one ;) :) xx

lol It's sometimes the luck of the draw re produce - I've got some of the same plants doing well and others not. Figure the ones doing well are in John Innes 2 mixed with non-peat compost.

Thin stalks = male
Fat backside = female

Not sure I'm a guru but I have a very good friend who bought me all the RHS big books. Nothing beats the Grow Your Own forum though hehe!

Diversity - thank you! Here's hoping you get the box on Monday.

Thin stalks = male
Fat backside = female

QUOTE]

:sigh: Should have known :sigh:

(Hmph! Hasn't done the quote properly!)

BTW - Do you spend ALL your time on forums (fora??) ;) xx

I think i'd get bored or go nutty if i did lol Some forums are "uncomfortable" if you know what i mean!

Only forum i use is this one, but that doesn't mean i don't suck others dry for info from time to time.

Btw, i'm using an Ipaq to "type" this and cannot be bothered to use shift :p

Blew the diet - still got time to redeem myself come WI.

Hope everyone has a good weekend :D

Back