Carrot's Slim Fast Diary

Wel done sarah at least its another pesky pound gone

Fantastic!:)

Awww thank you LittleOne.

Well i'm a bit late updating my diary this week. Despite eating everything that wasn't nailed down last week i STS which is a real bonus! So this week i'm being extra good. Due to the drak nights i've not been doing as much walking as before as i'm now having to take the train into work but hopefully i'll get back into my routine very shortly.

Well done on staying the same,,, dark nights are horrible just make you wanna curl up with a hot drink n shut the curtains

One off for me this week. I'm having a problem with being quite badly bloated recently. It's very uncomfortable and is making me look pregnant. Not sure what is causing it but will have to have it checked out if it doesn't improve!

Oh dear. I'm really struggling this week. The cold and snow coupled with the fact that i'm off work this week and out of my usual routine means i've done nothing but crave rubbish and to be honest i've mostly given into temptation. I hate the snow and i hate the fact that i can't actually leave my house to do any walking because the snow is nearly upto my knees! Well i'm trying not to go too nuts so we'll just have to wait and see what damage is done. Remember - easy on and easy off.

Hope everyone else is doing okay.

its snowing here now. seems to be non stop last couple of days. its anightmare pushing the buggy in it but at least i have the buggy to stable myself if i fall :D
we crave comfort food in the cold. i know i do!!
you can do it ;)

Oh Sarah, you've done so well, dont let a little down period stop you!

Loosing our weight is a long slow process, in that time we're going to have our ups and downs, are good weeks and our bad weeks (well in my case good months and bad months!!)

So you put on 5lbs this week.... easy come easy go! Keep at it Sarah and do us all proud!

Lotty.x

Dont stress to much you can do it

Back