Carrot's Slim Fast Diary

well done wooohoooooo your doing great

God it's been ages since i was last able to get online! Feels like longer actually! Well as i expected i put 1lb on this week. I had hoped that i might get away with STS but was not to be. This week i've been quite good, although must confess my portion size today was terrible! However i've also had the runs everyday this week so hopefully that will help!

So it's Halloween this weekend, one of my all time favourite times of year! I'm away to a halloween party this Staurday night so that will require an early weigh in. So does anyone else have any plans for the funnest night of the year?

where u been girl the place has been so quiet lol,,, ive got a houseful again this weekend i believe god knows who or how many lol but will be a laugh

ive got a busy rock band weekend and its my grand daughters first birthday on halloween so the party i would normaly have has been moved to my daughters house and been downgraded to little kids lol. no scary masks allowed lol.
have a good weekend. good to see you back x

where u been girl the place has been so quiet lol,,, ive got a houseful again this weekend i believe god knows who or how many lol but will be a laugh

Lol, Mega busy at work and then don't seem to find time to log on at home. Really annoying!

So feeling really fed up this evening as i returned home from work to find my little pet ferret Henry had passed away. He was fine yesterday when i fed him :( So my evening meal portion size was too large again but who the cares today!

i saw that on facebook sarah sooooooooooo sad when u lose a loved pet *hugs*

Thanks guys. It was quite a shock because he'd not been ill, he wasn't even that old....

Well i weighed in a day early this week and lost 3lbs! This not only took me under the the next stone mark but also means i have lost 2stone since starting Slim Fast! Am very happy with that. U went to a halloween party sat night and i ate and drank wayyyyyy toooo much so i'm guessing my weigh in will not go well this week. Added to my bad behaviour i will also be having my time of the month so i guess i might be screwed this week! Oh well we'll have to weight and see.

Wooohooo well done on losing 2 stone fantastic goal to have reached

Thanks guys. For some reason i've not got a thanks button on the bottom of your posts anymore. Not sure why?

Well i'm absolutely full of cold and so fed up as i'm unable to shift it. I've eaten why too much for tea and now i feel sick. Wonder how my weigh in will go this week?

nothing worse than the cold thats going about at minute think loads of folk have had it,,, lots of rest where possible and hot drinks and take care x

Yeah i just can't seem to shift it Kazzy, really fed up now! Plus to top it off nicely i've started my TOTM. Well annoying, but on the plus side i've brought my first size ten dress today :) Really pleased with it. I'm planning on wearing it to the office on Tuesday.

that is absolutely fantastic getting into a size 10 well done such a boost to morale

So dispite my concerns regarding it being my TOTM this week i still managed to shift 2lbs! In fact my weight is now so low on the scales there room for it to show ounzes as well! Go figure! Just 10lbs more to lose, if i can shift it at 2lbs per week i'll be at target for xmas :)

sarah your doing bloody fantastic well done keep at it

Well done you!

Back