Carrot's Slim Fast Diary

I was such a bad girl last night! I had one of those night where i ate everything that wasn't nailed down! Included on the list were large sausage and chips, 2 jam donuts and a twix!!!! Very bad of me i know but i'm fully back on the wagon today. Don't know what came over me. I think i was possibly possessed by the spirit of sugar junkie for a short time! Well that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

that evil sugar junkie i think it travels the country looking for victims

OMG how bad did i have wind yesterday! I tell you i farted at one point and it actually sounded like i'd ripped my pants! Plus i was doing those really long ones too that don't require any effort! At one point i was in the library trying to pretend i wasn't in horrendous pain and desperatley glenching my bum checks together! Had a fairly okay day yesterday but my portions sizes are all out.... Don't think the scales will like me this week!

im like that with wind aswell somedays its like omg find a emptyish place and let it rip pmsl if im in house i dont care lol

haha, we have farting comps in my house. i always win for the loudest but i just cant get the smell right!!!! other half is great on the sbd (silent but deadly) farts lol :D

lmfao the dog wins the sbd in this house

it will vanish when totm is over with at least its only water retention

still one off better than one on lol

Hmmm not a great week for me so far tbh. I'm off work ill and seem to have lost my motovation despite a 3lb loss last week. It's really thrown me out of my routine and i fear i will pay for it at weigh in on Sunday. I'm not a greedy person, i only want 1lb to get me under the next stone.......

Fingers crossed.....

Back