Carry On Shrinking!

Whoooooops!
Massive fail on the portion control today, am eating waaay too big portions for a shortie like me.
Still way under on my calories though, I just need to try and get my balances right a bit! xx

Well done on not going over cals though! Must be making good food choices to have big portions and still under cals :)

Interesting day of food today - I have eaten white bread for the first time in yonks and Oh My God it is evil!
Bloated, ouchie and huuuge is my tummy!
I needed to take a packed lunch where I was going today and I had ran out of wholemeal nimble so I had to have normal white bread. Seriously need to find an alternative now I am calorie counting. I'm thinking wraps but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be much better.
Oh, and I also had a packet of crisps......... :0( xx

Oooh, but I've just noticed on my ticker I am exactly half way through :0)
I haven't weighed yet this week though so hopefully it won't be too terrible in the morning..... x

Bless you I had crisps today :-( and lots of meat and veg I'm eating on autopilot even eating thinking I'm not hungry STOP bloody TOTM fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

Oh dear, I've just weighed myself and have put on 2lb!!
That's in 6 days so can't put it down to the ups and downs of daily weighing, water retention etc.
Hmmm, need to have a long hard look at the choices I am making, every day Myfitnesspal says I am under my calorie allowance but I simply cannot believe that my body has gone into starvation mode, not after doing Cambridge for 6 weeks. Compared to that I am feasting!
I'm not going to get arsy about it though, I shall re-group, sort myself out and get the last half of this weight the hell off!!!
xx

My totm. Feel poo!!! Was due yesterday. Really bloated and feeling crappy!!

Maybe it was something you ate last night? Even if I am under cals but eat something high sodium for dinner, the next morning the scales show higher. But the day after it goes down again.

Jacket potato with roasted Veg and cheese, is that very starchy?

Is this your first full week weigh in after Cambridge?

If so I can explain why you probably saw such a big gain. I did Lighter Life and switched to calorie counting.

I wont type it all out now in case it isn't your first proper weigh in since Cambridge ha ha

Um, yes it is actually. Hadn't really.thought about that....... x

Ah that explains it

That's why lighter life and Cambridge have refeed programmes as you bring food back slowly and slowly being yourself out of ketosis and get used to carbs. You also carry on losing weight so don't notice the gain of glycogen as you lose more than the glycogen gain so it's a smoother transition.

Going straight back to all kinds of foods with fill up your glycogen stores and each 1lb of glycogen needs a few lbs of water which is the big water retention you get after a big weekend then drops very quick.

When youre on Cambridge your glycogen stores are empty so when you start eating glycogen comes back on with a bit of water weight.

It will drop off and it's not fat!

Ah I see. Thanks goodthings.
I had all the best intentions of building myself back up gradually through the steps but I haven't been quite strict enough.
Though I have been quite careful and only had 1 heavy carb in a day and sweet treats I have been incredibly disciplined with xx

Yea it definitely wont be fat, it's just your glycogen stores filling up which is completely normal for people switching from a VLCD to calorie counting. Yours is a relatively small gain.

You have nothing to worry about. You're doing the right things and you will drop pounds next week.

Yee Ha! Thanks x

I'm not gonna lie. I've just eaten half a big bar of dairy milk bubble. This comes after a bad weekend.
Not sure how I'm going to get back on the good train now..........
Choooooooo...

Hey Missy, you will get back on it. Draw a line under it tonight and first thing tomorrow start being good. You're only human hun. xx

Well, I really really really need to address the downward spiral of my terrible eating habits which has been going on for too many days now.
I have been doing Jury Service for the past 2 weeks which has proved to be my downfall in the eating department.
Too many sandwiches, crisps and chocolate bars. I have 2 weeks left of it but can't wait that long to get back to healthy so think I will have to start using my remaining Cambridge products to kick start me back into something.
I wish I had had the willpower to stick with something that works!!
Xx

Me and you Jessica back to it tomorrow I gained 2.4lb on holiday (fry ups and to much alcohol) going to go back to cd and cal counting no carbs and I can start training as my new cable arrived just before we went away. We can do this x

Back