Cas's weightloss diary x

Thanks hun, how old is ur lo?

Well I sts which is quite good as ive only dieted 3 days, had alot of birthdays but I actually feel slimmer in my clothes and ive lost weight in my face too so im pleased about that! Went out shopping yesterday really motivated me to stict wiv this diet, cant wait to I get to target so I can go on a big shopping spree.

Im going nandos tomorrow wots best meal to have calories wise?as I dont want to be naughty! xx

You're doing great :) it seems like forever ago that my LO was 8 weeks old! He's 1 year old in four weeks time and it's frightening how quickly it's gone.. I had a caesarean too so know how unnerving it is once you want to start exercising again but aren't sure on what you can do. My advice is to stay away from ab exercises, even now I don't have much strength in my stomach & can't bring my body up to do a sit up. Even though your scar has healed your muscles will still be trying to knit back together, so try not to put any strain on them or it'll take longer for things to get back to normal. x

Hi hun,

It was my third section ive got an 8 and 2 yr old! it only seems like yesterday I had my 2 yr old so enjoy ur lo the time really flys by when their young :(

I expected ur baby to be alot older than 11mths as you did so well to lose all of that weight but im sure your get bk to target again! its just frustrating when the weight creeps bk on, been there many times. Can I ask how you lost all your baby weight? ur pic's are stunning.

I havn't started proper exercise yet, just walking with the pram I dont think ur stomach muscles ever go bk to normal after section or is it just me. Actually recovery this time as been much better compared to my second baby she was a big baby so my scar was bigger. I suppose I got be extra carful with having 3 sections so thanks for advice, just going take things slowly and keep up with walking and calorie counting! xx

LO was 17 weeks yesterday hun, had him weighed he is 11.13oz!

I love nandos, Oh no idea whats the best meal is, sure someone else can help! just said to Hubby i want to go to nandos he said we can go while we are away yay :)

Think the idea of a big shopping spree at the end is a fab idea, great motivation, so is trying on clothes along the way too ;)

Enjoy nandos let us know what you have :)

xxxx

Ah his quite small for 17 wks Hollie is 9.10 oz now.

We going cinema and oh wants to go out for something to eat and there is only nandos or pizza hut nearby, im sure nandos will be healthier, thinking of having chicken in pitta bread, rice and few chips just checked and it works out about 900 cals not too bad just need to keep calories low the rest of the day.

I need to lose 2 stone toget to target but am planning on seeing if I can lose abit more. But definitley going be trying on clothes along the way, its fab idea it really does help to stay on track and sometimes you tend to notice weightloss more in clothes than on scales x

Last edited:
Cas3 said:
Hi hun,

It was my third section ive got an 8 and 2 yr old! it only seems like yesterday I had my 2 yr old so enjoy ur lo the time really flys by when their young :(

I expected ur baby to be alot older than 11mths as you did so well to lose all of that weight but im sure your get bk to target again! its just frustrating when the weight creeps bk on, been there many times. Can I ask how you lost all your baby weight? ur pic's are stunning.

I havn't started proper exercise yet, just walking with the pram I dont think ur stomach muscles ever go bk to normal after section or is it just me. Actually recovery this time as been much better compared to my second baby she was a big baby so my scar was bigger. I suppose I got be extra carful with having 3 sections so thanks for advice, just going take things slowly and keep up with walking and calorie counting! xx

You poor thing! I hated having one c section let alone 3, I do want more babies in the future so really hoping I don't have to go through it again, but I know there's a huge possibility that I might..

He was born 7th July last year, and I'd gained 5 stone during pregnancy going from 9.7 to 14.7!! Only a stone was baby, fluids and placenta etc so I had four stone of fat to lose. Started calorie counting pretty much straight away, but did very low calories and always stayed between 600-1000, I didn't breastfeed at all so didn't have to worry about eating higher calories to keep producing milk, most of the time I'd average about 800 and after six weeks once my scar had healed and I felt more flexible I started exercising at the gym pretty much every morning. I managed to lose the whole four stone within four months & by November was 9.10 :) I kept the weight off until January, after Christmas I just got incredibly lazy and greedy and binge ate from then until now, and stopped exercising as much, so now I'm 12.7 :(

I don't think my stomach muscles will go back to normal either, after all they slice through inches of muscle and that's gotta be difficult to repair! I never had a rock hard flat stomach anyway, so I don't expect it to ever look like that but I did manage to get it flat by November even though I had a thin layer of fat on top from the pregnancy, and it looked okay! But now it's ballooned out again so I need to crack on and kick myself up the butt!! xx

Yep He was 5lbs 2oz when he was born-they told me I would have a 7-8lbs baby! So everyone was surprised when they weighed him! He was up to 5Oz bottle but since being ill we are struggling to get 2-3Oz at time he only put on 7 oz in the last 3 weeks :( they think its cause hes been poorly, but going back in 2 weeks rather than 3 this time to keep an eye on him!

I love the name Hollie :) Aw she is doing so well xxx

That sounds good and healthy hun at nandos, yep my guess is that it would be healthier than Pizza hut.

I rely on my clothes, although I must admit i am always checking the sales too, i have so many clothes I don't fit into cant weight to have a significant loss so i can fir into new bits, i refuse to buy anymore!

Enjoy your eve!

xxx

I didnt mind having my sections, had a lil discomfort with my last one as baby was in awkward position and they had trouble getting her out basically felt everything, but my other 2 sections went really well if you do have anymore pregnancies you could always try vbac, I tried it with my second but went overdue.

Wow you did so well to lose 4 st in 4 mths you must of been so proud, I was lucky with this pregnancy I only gained 7lbs so im a st lighter than pre preg! I just ate carefully so I wudnt gain to much weight as I was already over weight when I concieved! so im trying toget that weight off nowI'm mix feeding at the moment so im aiming for round 1600 cals and one take away a wk as a treat x

Ah poor lil baby, its good their keeping an eye on him. What's ur lil boy called if you dont mind saying, when I named her Hollie a few people didn't like it so thanks for ur comment its always nice to hear someone likes her name. I hope his appeite gets bk to normal soon, Hollie takes between 3-4 oz on a good feed sometimes less as she gets alot of wind pain.

At the moment im always poping on the scales I should just aim to weigh myself weekly. Clothes are good way to check your progress im also trying not to buy any clothes untill ive dropt a dress size or get to my target xx

Aw I think Its a lovely name Hun :) It was on our list, although Charlotte was above it as I wanted a name you could shorten. Lo is called Finley :) It was the only boys name we could agree on :) I think it suites him now,hubby did decided he didn't like it about 2 weeks before i had him, and we were toying with other names ( He liked Leo,Logan, Bowen and Weston) but after i had been through labour, the midwife was like so what are you going o call him now? she was the first midwife I had she had gone of shift and come back on so we got to know her fairly well) I was like HE IS FINLEY :) hubby had no choice after what i went through! Sounds like I am mean but we love his name now :)

Yep he slept a lot better on 5oz :) but as long as he is ok then for the mo 2 oz ever 2-3 hours it is! I am hoping once he gets better he will drink more again!

I am always weighing ever morning not good really but i only log once a week.

Right best get some sleep in case Finley decides to party for the rest of the night after his first feed! Hope you have a good night sleep too.

xxxx

I kind of had my heart set on Hollie from the begining but I liked a few other names along the way but my oh didnt and I didnt like his names but we both liked Hollie, Finley is a lovely name for a lil boy :).

I had an excellent day yesterday calorie wise got try to keep it up now but cos we going out later. My oh has changed plans so wont be going nandos which is bit of annoying after working out my calories, we going for a meal with friends got feeling its going be frankies and Bennys or tgi's so have no idea what i'll be able to have.

Aw have a lovely time wherever you end up tonight, and we can treat ourselves now and again ;)

well done on yesterdays cals :)

xxx

11th June 2012,

Hoping to have another good day!

Breastfast- tea and eat smart bar 90 cals alpen bar 120

Lunch- Jacket potato wiv coleslaw-370 cals slice of toast 80 cals

Dinner- planning to have garlc chicken, beans and potato-500 cals

1060 cals- Got plenty of calories for snacks.

Snacks-70 cals kitkat 109 cals, cereal bar 70 cals 1309 cals x

Last edited:
Aw that's rubbish! Couldn't go out if I wanted to, left pram in DH car!
Hoping for an easy day today!
We got no shopping til tomorrow so im going to struggle today I think!

Back