Cas's weightloss diary x

Aw looks like you are doing great hun.

Sure you will loose your Goal of 2lbs this week, have my fingers crossed for you.

We need baby milk so i am venturing out in the rain in a bit!

xxx

12th June 2012,

Breakfast-cereal bar and tea- 90 cals.

Midmorning-hot choc 40 cals

Lunch-planning on jacket potato and beans- 300 cals

Dinner-planning on lasagne and veg- 450 cals.

Got loads of calories left for snacks :) total 880 cals. Im determined to get 2lb off this friday!!!!!!!!!

Snacks - 2 cookies 104 cals, cereal bar 70 cals. choc bar 140 cals total 1194 cals

Last edited:
Hope your day has been ok hun.

Weather was ok thanks, but stupid lift broke in car park, so me and a security guard had to carry LO in buggy up 2 flights of stairs NOT impressed wont be using that car park again!

xxx

Thanks but its hard when you got basicaly two babies to look after :) went for a nice walk with the girls, Emily's not well so still off school.

13th June 2012

Breakfast- none

Lunch- jacket potato wiv filling 350 cals

Dinner-half pizza and wedges 500

Snack-hot choc 40 cals, alpen bar 70 cals, eat smart bar 70 cals.

Total 1010 probably have a few snacks tonight bringing my calories up to 1300.

Ordered an online shop for tomorrow, going try and eat more fruit and veg, dropt my calories to under 1400, mfp says I should be having 1660 but didnt lose anything last wk but did have a few off days! x

Kitkat 107 maltsers 189 cals - total 1306 cals :)

Last edited:
Don't worry sure you'll be fine I started bleeding again now so don't know whether it's still from baby or totm but don't think I'll have lost cus of it! x

I've got a dress I need to try on and see if it fits hahs if not I'll have to find something else, see if I've got any tops that are appropriate lol x

Back