Cas's weightloss diary x

18th June 2012,

Feeling very tired, didnt get much sleep wiv Hollie last night and my other lo is keeping me very busy today, going put her down for nap soon, there so much to do around the house and I just cant be bothered! im bit peead off with my daughters school at the moment too.
Ive been good with calorie counting over last few days, although it is tempting to go off track over weekend but im determined to get this weight off so I can feel good about myself!

Breakfast-none

Lunch- Jacket potato and colslaw, go ahead slices 420 cals

Dinner- Planning on chicken breast, beans and potato-500 cals.

Snacks- alpen bar 120 cals muffin 205 cals, go ahead 100 cals, 107 cals extra
150 cals-opps!

Total-1602 cals

Need to be better tomorrow x

Last edited:
Food looks good! What's happening at school? x

Had a bad week this week, at the best I'm looking at a sts I think x

How was last nite? you got 2 days you cud still have a loss if you do sts its better than gaining, I know how you feel though, I felt awful when I lost all that weight after birth then gained half stone back on just in 2 wks.

Oh basically with the school, Emily was off last wk as she had sore throat and cold, then at wkend it developed into impetigo went to walk in clinc sunday nite, doctor told me to keep her off school till spots have cleared up rang school monday and they wanted her bk tues and she stated in their policy they can come bk to school once she's got cream, werent happy with school sent her bk yesterday and the teacher wasnt happy that she was in school, we agreed with teacher that she shouldnt be at school till she's better and its really contagious she sent us round to office and then they said its 48 hrs she can come back so bring her bk to school next day which she didnt mention on phone on monday and to go back to dr to ask why she cant come a school as there must be something else wrong with her and to get more information about it, its not how job to gt information on impetigo! Im just annoyed with school cos I dont think they have right to make me bring Emily a school when shes unwell and its my choice when to send her back if she's not been well. Th spots ar healing now so sending her back tomorrow only cos she wants to go back otheerwise I wud just wait till monday! x

Sorry for going on it was a long story to put into words!

At jesses parents evening tonight there was a sheet in the welcome pack with common illnesses and how long you should keep them off for and on impetigo it says until treatment has started and all scabs are dried over and healing.
They sound like idiots, if you arnt happy she's well enough to go to school then they should trust your judgment not like you're keeping her off for the sake of it is it! X

Well done! I find BBC Good Food website is good, and so is the Phili website, lots yummy recipes for tea. x

Back