Cas's weightloss diary x

I had VIP slot online on Wednesday so I got first pick but still loads where sold out when id finished xx

Hi Cas

Your food diary is Alpentastic at the moment !

I take it its because you can grab and go with the lil ones etc..

Well done on the Next Sales - I can never get anything nice in there for me - but always see lovely clothes for lil ones...Which I will be buying soon as I am to be a step granma (and its a little girl) - cannot wait. Due Christmas.

Good luck too keep up the good work maybe eat a bit more food instead of cereal bars if you can.

Kats

xx

Thanks hun, im refusing to buy any clothes for myself till ive lost another st at least, congratulations on becoming step grandma thats fantastic, it be a lovely christmas x

I do eat alot of cereal bars, will try and eat more fruit next wk, I tend to eat ceral bars instead of snacking on biscuits or chocolate x

Good idea - I like the Aplen bars as well choc and fudge is my Fav, also like the Jordans Frusilli ones (117 cals though)

Nearly ate my sandwich so might be having a bit more to eat today at lunch as going to the cafe to meet a friend so might have something in there like a bacon sandwich (I ask for no butter, brown bread and the bacon is grilled - so should be able to work out cals)

Kats

27th July 2012,

Stuck to my weekly calories and im down 2lbs really happy :) I want to lose a stone over next 2 mths.

Today is meant to be high calorie day 1700

Breakfast
cereal bar and breakaway 175 cals (not healthiest!)

Lunch
Jacket potato wiv coleslaw 257 cals

Dinner
Chinese 900 cals

Snacks
2 cereal bars
chocolate bar

Total 1776 cald

Last edited:
Back