Cas's weightloss diary x

Cas3 said:
Thank you im going try calorie cycling this wk, as anyone tried not sure how many calories I should be having daily I normally have between 1400-1500 some days less.

Lou, thanks also got hang of mfp its brilliant!!!!!!!!

I read your supposed to alternate 1200 days with 2000 days. I just tend to make sure I do 1200 most days then have a bit more on a weekend :) I live MFP

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I will try that this wk, I do use more calories over wkend im goin have a low day today and high day tomorrow as we having chinese, im loving mfp x

i am out for a meal sunday for our anniversary, then tuesday my friend is cooking then wednesday im out for another meal, so my cals will be low from now til then and ill keep them low all day til i go out..id rather eat very little in the day and be able to have what i like to eat on the night than go out and have to have a salad lol. were going to a steak house :) yum. keep your cals to about 500 through the day tomorrow before your chinese then this leaves you with 700-1000 cals left for your chinese which is plenty to have something nice with

I will do that thanks, im very good at eating low calories during the day its night time I struggle! I need to save a 900 for chinese, so probably have around 500- 600 calories through the day which is very do able and I use them on healthy foods. I'd rather spend my cals on something nice for dinner than just eat load of naughty stuff through the day. I love steak its one of favourite meals so enjoy! xxx

Cas3 said:
7th July 2012,

So far today ive had:
Choc sf shake
apple
cereal bar
2 alpen bars
Choc sf shake,
Cake slice
Domino's pizza-3 slices

Total cals 1360 cals

Been feeling rubbish today so need something nice for tea :)

U ate pizza and still under 1400!! I'm deffo trying cal counting now x

9th July 2012

Breakfast-
half slim fast shake 115 cals, banana 45 cals, eat smart bar 76 cals.

Lunch
half choc slimfast shake 115, crumpet 100 cals,

Dinner
Pizza and jacket potato 420 cals, slice of bread 68 cals

Snack
alpen bar 140 cals

Total-1079

Hi

Wow thats low - I dont know how you manage on so fewe a cals.

Well done you though the lbs will be flying off.

Kats

Lost half pound yesterday boo!! really annoyed as I was so good last wk!

Havin today off getting an indian, bottle of wine and watching boxing.

Just been to the next sales spent 90 quid without realising and thinking of going bk! anyway got some lovely bits for the girls, there's loads of stuff in there for lil babies but manage to get a few bits in 3-6 mths even though they look massive at the moment but it probably wont be long till they fit.

Hope ur all having a good wkend xxx

Cas3 said:
Lost half pound yesterday boo!! really annoyed as I was so good last wk!

Havin today off getting an indian, bottle of wine and watching boxing.

Just been to the next sales spent 90 quid without realising and thinking of going bk! anyway got some lovely bits for the girls, there's loads of stuff in there for lil babies but manage to get a few bits in 3-6 mths even though they look massive at the moment but it probably wont be long till they fit.

Hope ur all having a good wkend xxx

I spent £150 but boys only need coats until Christmas now! Got loooooads for teddy, all 3-6 it will be ages til it fits I think haha he's still in newborn at the moment just going into 0-3 x

Thats good hun you did really well, at my store there were loads of boy baby clothes I was only meant spent forty quid I went about 8.30 and there were loads of stuff next time I get eariler, I got a few bits in 3-6mths for Hollie but they wont fit her yet shes in 0-3mths I cud spent more but didnt want to buy any summer stuff apart from tops at the weather is crap, got some nice bits for girls as well x

Back